Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HbK|DeNVeR 's Admin Application
You don't really have to apply 3 times if you wanna get it, we always keep your application in mind and will let you know if it's time and we really need you in our team. Player Hostage got denied ONCE only, and after about two months we hired him for Jr. Admin position without any additional applications. Play it smart.
ohk !!!!!! :o
dat i didnt know Sad

lucky hostage guy  Big Grin
HbK|DeNVeR will be there to kill u
ruplayer Wrote:You don't really have to apply 3 times if you wanna get it, we always keep your application in mind and will let you know if it's time and we really need you in our team. Player Hostage got denied ONCE only, and after about two months we hired him for Jr. Admin position without any additional applications. Play it smart.

WHAT FOR ME ? XD
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
Knowpain Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:You don't really have to apply 3 times if you wanna get it, we always keep your application in mind and will let you know if it's time and we really need you in our team. Player Hostage got denied ONCE only, and after about two months we hired him for Jr. Admin position without any additional applications. Play it smart.

WHAT FOR ME ? XD

Same rule for each applicant that stays active. Most of the time you don't have to have admin abilities to do what we do, record everything you see, report cheaters/spammers and check other reports, stay active here and in game, in other words - be as visible as possible(in a good way).
being an admin is more better Big Grin
HbK|DeNVeR will be there to kill u
Good luck Denver. Hope you get it this time  Big Grin

And ruplayer is there anyway you can tell me what I can do better to become an admin  ;D
I need to get a life.
i too want to be an admin but i wont apply now im waiting for the right moment to do that and try to sharpen my skills and get more experince till the right moment to strike arrives XD
^ just apply already lol ur skillz are fine lol better then most people in the tourny lol but ya you could be better lol
^ lol thanx pass im working on my skills and im better now  Big Grin and im just waiting till my fame rise lol
i agreed with Ruplayer Wink i ll keep report haxors around servers  8)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]