Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
has there been thought of a surf server? seems to be popular!  ;D
[Image: redsig1.jpg]
what is surf server?  ???
^ good question

ive been on war-lords but i may not play that often but wtf is it can some one awnser this for me
I believe War-Lords did indeed use to have a surf server, but it was taken down due to inactivity of it, I think :-\.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

eternal what is surf server?
}{@K@P Wrote:eternal what is surf server?

No idea, all I know is that we used to have one. :/
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Surf maps? They are as synonymous with CS:S as Deathmatch, Zombie Reloaded and Jailbreak.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc35_EH00ac&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLE2344582A657C951[/youtube]

This is the only good quality one I could find. It's pretty cool playing it, played some with Bah the other day (I sucked, but he was good). It's fun, and they are pretty popular. I'd still rather have a custom maps server, but you can't have everything Big Grin
If you read this, you suck.
ohh surf is gay!!!!!!! because not all people know how to surf like me
}{@K@P Wrote:ohh surf is gay!!!!!!! because not all people know how to surf like me

So because you don't know how to do something, it automatically makes it bad? Hmm...what about all the people who CAN surf? Or at least the people willing to learn?
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:ohh surf is gay!!!!!!! because not all people know how to surf like me

So because you don't know how to do something, it automatically makes it bad? Hmm...what about all the people who CAN surf? Or at least the people willing to learn?

lol when i learn it, then it's not going to be gay  :Smile