Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Please Unban me, it wasn't me playing!
Name:OMFG
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:819369498

Hi,
Today when I try to connect to your server I got a notice says I am baned. But before that it was my brother playing!
I confronted him right away and he says he never play on WL before and want to see what's it like using cheat.
He even changed my name and thought that wouldn't get caught! but before he can start shooting, he got baned!
I am very sorry for this and I guarantee he will never do that again, please unban me.
Regards.
Max

EDIT :

Hi,
Sorry for not making myself clear in the last post, it's was very late here and my head is a little dizzy.
To be more clear, I was playing fine. then I want to go take a shower so my borther ask me if he can play, I said ok. but after I went out, I check my computer and found out I got baned. That's when I confronted him right away, he told me what he had done in the maybe 10 to 20 miuntes. (I didn't witness it, that's what he told me!)
He told me he change my name and try to cheat and right after he try to play, he got baned.
If you can check the record you will discover that I use a different name to play and I never cheat and got baned before.
I am very sorry for what he has done and I know it's my responsibility to watch my computer but I thought it's ok to let him play 20 minutes(****** thing to do). 
I am really telling the truth here, if it was me cheating I won't be here trying to get unban, I saw the regulations many time that "cheating will resulted in permanent ban." Believe me, I don't even think about trying!
Regards.
Max
Please be patient for a root admin to review your appeal Smile
If you read this, you suck.
-REJECTED-

Youre responsible with your Account,
if you really want to play in WL servers, buy css via steam.

CLOSED