Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Mayhem on the Sniper Server
HeysonLOQ" STEAM_0:0:313480093 18:48 167 0 act    mic spam  (although stopped eventually)                                                                           
  # 10903 "Enjoi." STEAM_0:1:20306087    walls                                                                                                               
  wL GoatFaceKiller" STEAM_0:0:43256412  walls

http://www.mediafire.com/?ub1v3xp2k4ii8xo

Server: Snipers

I get on the server today and what do i find, mic spam and hacks. Joy, sluts made me miss one of my favorite maps.  Enjoi is much better at hiding them, but you can see he plays as if he always knows where you are. He trips up a couple of times and random scopes in to shoot people that he should have no idea are there. One time he tries defusing then quickly looks up and shoots a guy behind a wall... I am pretty sure he is hacking but not 100% so I leave the final decision to you (as would I if I had admin and wasn't sure of someone)

Goatfacekiller is not only rocking a wL tag but hes walling so fucking blatantly that makes me want to slap him and tell him hes a disgrace. If you think he's legit after the demo, well... You'll see what I mean.

at about 3:50 and 6 minutes in  Heyson just starts randomly mic spamming, ppl tell him to stfu and he goes at it harder. I woulda prefered to mute him, but a couple day ban should teach him a lesson.

Anyways enjoy this demo of 3 ppl ruining one of my favorite maps...
Also that oxi kid looked pretty random, (prescoping shots and twitchting to where ppl are but i didnt get enough footage of him)

GL
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
Goat-banned for walling
Heyson- 1-day ban mic spamming plz report if he does this again with demo for longer ban
Enjoi - Inconclusive - do a longer demo next time, for the most part he had radar and visual to guess where all the enemies were.

Another admin can review the demo at the very beginning and end of demo for Enjoi to see if they feel comfortable that he was cheating. 
u only recorded me dieing?
GoatFaceKiller Wrote:u only recorded me dieing?

If you have a problem, make a ban protest thread.

I watched the demo, Tea, and I agree with you.

CLOSED
If you read this, you suck.