Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NeptuneHACK Banned From Forums??
Hello admins, i just want to know that why NeptuneHACK got banned from the forum. I dont see Nep spam before. He just like everybody else. And he asked me to ask you guys bout it. Maybe you could ban me with this  :o but no need to answer if its the secret.

EDIT : I changed the topic title to something a bit more relevant  -Rival

Neptune via Knowpain
                                                                                                                                          LOL
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
Re: NeptuneHACK

AFAIK neptune doesnt post much on the forums so he doesnt spam and there are ppl who spam but not banned from the froum so he couldnt have been banned for this u need to ask him since when was he banned cause it happenes sometimes that im banned from forums and when i come back later im not banned let him check again after sometime

Meybe the technical problem..........but why dont they reply ? is this a secret.. :Smile
and also he received the massage say that he got banned LOL?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

idk red is banned to maybe they are facing tech problems like u said i sometimes get a message when i try to go to some froums saying that my ip is banned but when i try some other time to go to there again im not banned its a tech problem probably

I don't suppose that they share the same IP address as Rajat?
If you read this, you suck.

That rajat ? jeez...... 1 at India and 1 Syria

I don't know where these people are from, and he's the only user I can think of that's been banned from the forums. Apologies if I caused any offence, I didnt mean to.
If you read this, you suck.

So he was banned in forums not in-game Counter-Strike: Source?
Assassin Wrote:idk red is banned to maybe they are facing tech problems like u said i sometimes get a message when i try to go to some froums saying that my ip is banned but when i try some other time to go to there again im not banned its a tech problem probably
Can you please use grammar and punctuation because your text/comment may become hard to read.(Just a suggestion)

He banned only in forum

BaNaNaMaN Wrote:So he was banned in forums not in-game Counter-Strike: Source?
Assassin Wrote:idk red is banned to maybe they are facing tech problems like u said i sometimes get a message when i try to go to some froums saying that my ip is banned but when i try some other time to go to there again im not banned its a tech problem probably
Can you please use grammar and punctuation because your text/comment may become hard to read.(Just a suggestion)
lol sorry sometimes i make spelling mistakes like writing (to) while i have in mind (too) i will try to be more careful in the future thanks for the suggestion Smile