Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BubBles Ban apeal... i mean Admin Application
In Game Name : BubBles/Player 2/ |Destroy This Legend|

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:38862568

Availability: Changes, i'm a Unites States Marine, so my schedule changes up alot, i'm currently on night shift, with a weird schedule, but i have alot  time off as well. I'm in hawaii atm, will be going to Cali in dec, so i dont know what times those are but yea. "i play way to much, and need to get a life" direct quote from my girlfriend.

Reason: Because i normally play when no admins are on, and when hackers come in it bugs me that i have to go to a different server hunting down an admin, or have to post a demo, and spend 1-3 hrs (depends how bored i am) of dieing from a hacker before nething happens. I've been an Admin on Q server, and have been playing CSS since i was in high school.
[Image: 255601_101.png]
LOL, good luck.

"i normally play when no admins are on" This is a lie! I'm always on Office Tongue
haha...right now we are playing and your not on...just a point!
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
Hostage Wrote:LOL, good luck.

"i normally play when no admins are on" This is a lie! I'm always on Office Tongue

of course you are a hostage in office and cts need to rescue you  Tongue
Admin Application: IN EVALUATION

Thank you for your admin application. We will be evaluating it, and reply as soon as possible.
I demand to know your Rank and MOS.... I bet your a cent com techie guy.....
"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all." - General James N. Mattis

3/5 GET SOME!
-DENIED-

It is not currently in our best interest to add you to our staff.

CLOSED