Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Case Ive Seen
If you are spending 50$ on a fan, then it better wake you up, cook you some bacon and eggs every morning and make you a sandwich whenever you want. No but seriously... Fans are universal, and you do not have to buy fans on a case by case basis. Smile
fo real...you could just go buy $10 fans that are the same size and they would work the same.
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
if you listen to the video i belive they said it already came with 5 fans which i my opinon is insane amount the fact it holds 15 makes me fall over in my seat
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:fo real...you could just go buy $10 fans that are the same size and they would work the same.

lol then in couple months you'll say "fuck my mothreboard is burned because of stupid $10 fans"

i rather buy expensive fans but they will serve better
lol i dont see ur case getting very hot with this case it stays uber cool
}{@K@P Wrote:
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:fo real...you could just go buy $10 fans that are the same size and they would work the same.

lol then in couple months you'll say "fuck my mothreboard is burned because of ****** $10 fans"

i rather buy expensive fans but they will serve better

i bought $10 fans had them for 2 years...still going stonge...no overheating..and in the summer it get 100+ degrees sometimes, but that case i still don't see it over heating.
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
ya if you buy the right fans you wont nessarly mean it will keep it hotter then if you bought an expensive one