Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loud, rude and obnoxious. But hey at least I challenged people sometimes. I have a short fuse and sometimes it effects my gaming ability, which is shit anyways, but tbh I just play to have fun. I don't have issues with too many players. Just campers. Hate campers. With a passion. Now for the BIO.

I am 18. I go to college. I don't skip class all that often. I am getting A's in all my classes whoopdie fucking doo. I am on CS:S more than i want to say 60 hours a week? Somewhere around there. If I'm not pissing, shitting, or chilling with my girl I am on your servers. I am 6 foot 4 and skinny kinda. I was bulky at one point but I got lazy. idc. I have baby blue eyes (that was for the guys ^.-) I am not gay. AAAAAND. I don't break down every time there is a fucking girl in the servers. So yup. That's me. Oh and my name is James. yer all like "no way bro!" and im like "yup". True True.

Edit - Oh yah and if you fucking hate my guts thank gothie. She is the one who got me hooked on yer servers.
:o welcome to war lords enjoy your stay
welcome around mang!
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
its the guy who kills himself when hes about to die so it doesnt affect his stats...lolz
[Image: poopl.png]

[Image: custom.php?id=76561197960275731]
Well actually I normally only kill myself when I have no chance of winning. So really it speeds things up. If you think about it. idgaf about stats. It's just a minigame server. Why would i give two shits about rank? I mean honestly the top 5 people are all dinosowar and they aren't that good. Same goes for collar. All he does is camp and he's in the top 5. lol I couldn't give two shits about rank. Only reason i type it in is to see how many kills I have so far.
- James - Wrote:Well actually I normally only kill myself when I have no chance of winning. So really it speeds things up. If you think about it. idgaf about stats. It's just a minigame server. Why would i give two shits about rank? I mean honestly the top 5 people are all dinosowar and they aren't that good. Same goes for collar. All he does is camp and he's in the top 5. lol I couldn't give two shits about rank. Only reason i type it in is to see how many kills I have so far.

admins see it..
all of minigame's players tell that im a noob camper (im a little)
ask joe or rickishaw or mouseshit if i hack..
they will tell no, cuz they think im a noob that only play ct in trouble(a map)
[Image: 336h53k5jpu7x5qphsd.png]

[Image: 339807_101.png]
- James - Wrote:Well actually I normally only kill myself when I have no chance of winning. So really it speeds things up. If you think about it. idgaf about stats. It's just a minigame server. Why would i give two shits about rank? I mean honestly the top 5 people are all dinosowar and they aren't that good. Same goes for collar. All he does is camp and he's in the top 5. lol I couldn't give two shits about rank. Only reason i type it in is to see how many kills I have so far.

speed things up? you are two seconds away from death each time you do it. You are not speeding anything up. Just die like everyone else. That's kind of an insult to other players and annoying for them if you kill yourself before they are about to get a kill on you. Ruins the game.
[Image: poopl.png]

[Image: custom.php?id=76561197960275731]
First of stinK how bout you pms some more? Seriously. Why do you even fucking care? It's a minigame server. Second of all I rarely do it. and quite frankly this is the first time i'm hearing of such a thing "ruining the game".
victorcpii Wrote:

admins see it..
all of minigame's players tell that im a noob camper (im a little)
ask joe or rickishaw or mouseshit if i hack..
they will tell no, cuz they think im a noob that only play ct in trouble(a map)

Once I start seeing requests from admins to stop, with proof of me doing so, than I will stop. and as for you collar. I never said you hack. No one did. I know you don't hack. You just camp. Every round, of every game, on every map. And you are a kid who plays one sided maps way too much, which I don't have a problem with because I usually turn the odds in the favor of the lesser team. Like on smee tower. Usually ct's are at a disadvantage but when im in there we rarely lose. Same goes for ct in trouble. When i'm a T we win, that is when kids aren't sitting at the whole blocking it (which someone should fix).

I play minigames for the challenge of different maps and to enjoy killing other people because they can't do it. That's what video games are for. You play to win. I play to be better than other players. Simple as that. stinK, the main purpose I began to kill myself and the only time i do it is when it is like 3 vs 1 or 5 vs 2 team wise. I am obviously only trying to show that the teams need to be evened.
welcome to the forum man Big Grin
stinK Wrote:its the guy who kills himself when hes about to die so it doesnt affect his stats...lolz

Be nice :/

and James, you be nice too. Welcome to the forums to... o.o
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]