Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  banned
Name: Mysterious Man
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:605799855

I was banned a while back and I didn't bother looking into it any further, because I assumed it was a 10 or 30 minute ban for screwing around on the mic. A couple weeks later, I decided to try to get on again and I'm still banned, so I figured I'd come on here and see who the hell decided to permanently ban me for mic spam - turns out that's not why I was banned. Here is a screenshot from the ban list:

[Image: sddxk9.png]

Spin hack? Seeing that kinda amused me. I do not hack. I was spinning around extremely fast so I see why it may have seemed that way though.
you got banned by our anti-cheat pluggin just wait a root admin will review your case!!
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
Non steams have a steam ID to. To get it, go into a server you are not banned from and type status in console.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

I understand that I got banned by the system, not a person, and I see why it detected it as a spin hack. I was furiously moving my mouse around as fast as I could. I think most people know that I don't hack, so I hope the root admin will not assume that I'm lying. I really want to play on these servers because they're the only ones that I get decent ping on, and I wouldn't hack even if I could get away with it.

And I believe my supposed "Steam ID" is the one from that picture, STEAM_0:0:605799855
I've given you the benefit of the doubt here and unbanned you.
xaxa  ;D
Night Watch Rulez!
[Image: x_0e46e8c9.jpg]
[Image: x_b9cdfbfe.jpg]
-ACCEPTED-

User is Unbanned.

CLOSED