Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Connect to replay.dll failed!
I didn't get this error. I am just getting the "server is running older version" error.  Tongue
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
JayCat Wrote:I didn't get this error. I am just getting the "server is running older version" error.  Tongue
Try joining a non-warlords server?
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
silly Wrote:
JayCat Wrote:I didn't get this error. I am just getting the "server is running older version" error.  Tongue
Try posting on non-warlords forum?
Steam gone and fucked up hawt dam.

Also,  Making pistols less accurate... Gay
Making awps less acurate while running... Who the fuck shoots while running in the first place.
FIXING QUICKSWITCH GLITCH?  BITCHES I WILL FIND WHERE THOSE DEVELOPERS LIVE, DRIVE TO THEIR HOUSE AND MURDER THEM. DON'T FUCK WITH MY QUICKSWITCHING.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
The quickswitch thing, imo, was well overdue. It was technically an exploit, after all. There are meant to be disadvantages towards using an awp, one of them being that it takes a few seconds between shots. Double tapping Q made it nearly impossible to cross gaps without getting picked constantly. Also don't pretend like it's a skill to be able to double tap Q. It's easy.qq there I just did it.
If you read this, you suck.
ruplayer Wrote:
silly Wrote:
Try posting on non-warlords forum?
I'm not advertising other servers, I'm suggesting that other servers may have been updated while the warlords servers seem to not have been updated. Relax.

Agreed Ptk, I don't really like awping without quickswitching.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
I, The Rival Wrote:The quickswitch thing, imo, was well overdue. It was technically an exploit, after all. There are meant to be disadvantages towards using an awp, one of them being that it takes a few seconds between shots. Double tapping Q made it nearly impossible to cross gaps without getting picked constantly. Also don't pretend like it's a skill to be able to double tap Q. It's easy.qq there I just did it.

Double Q. rofl. You mean QQ?
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
It's been a part of the game since before 1.6    People don't play this game for the graphics. Alot of people play it because it's a classic. Good ol' game. They shouldn't mess with the foundations of the game. Quickswitching has always been a part of it, I enjoy doing it and it's a habbit I will be angry to have to break.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
Realizing Hostage has comment with a solution (thank you for finding the solution), there is also a thread now for this: http://war-lords.net/counter-strike/fixi...icseen#new by GLK with the solution as well.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]