Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone ^_^

I played on a server where teams are switched halfway into the game. So, a 20 minute game will swap the two teams after 10 minutes. I noticed how much I missed having that when I started playing on WL more frequently. It keeps the game more interesting. Being on one team for the entire length of time can get boring, imo. With half-time, I have an incentive to auto-select the team I'm joining, which is a personal preference.
Derpina Wrote:Hi everyone ^_^

I played on a server where teams are switched halfway into the game. So, a 20 minute game will swap the two teams after 10 minutes. I noticed how much I missed having that when I started playing on WL more frequently. It keeps the game more interesting. Being on one team for the entire length of time can get boring, imo. With half-time, I have an incentive to auto-select the team I'm joining, which is a personal preference.

It's been suggested several times before, and it's a feature that might be implemented to try and balance out the one sided maps, such as Aztec, Assault, Italy, Office and Dust.
If you read this, you suck.