Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Servers are not cracked anymore?
I might be slow or started on the wrong section.
But I tried to join Popular Maps using my cracked Steam and I get STEAM validation rejected.
[Image: uncracked.png]
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
CS:S had an update, so you'll have to wait for the non steam to get an update. However, the 24/7 Office server is still running the older (V66) version. So you can still play on that server until the roots update that server.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
JayCat Wrote:CS:S had an update, so you'll have to wait for the non steam to get an update. However, the 24/7 Office server is still running the older (V66) version. So you can still play on that server until the roots update that server.
Nope. I get an error saying that the server is using a version older than me.
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
You can only join Office if you're using non-Steam at the moment. If you have Steam, you can join the other servers.

The office server hasn't been patched yet.
why PATCH IT in the first f****** place Tongue  Big Grin
yougotnone Wrote:why PATCH IT in the first f****** place Tongue  Big Grin
So that Steam users can play :p
fenken yep this happens to everyone with our "version" of steam and i dont think its gonna be fixed anytime soon :'(
Off to find a non steam version hope revEmu gets updated
Day #3 no CS:S
Hmmmm,cracked steam?
Any idea when 24/7 office will be patched for steam users? Having withdrawals here Tongue
MDMA Wrote:Any idea when 24/7 office will be patched for steam users? Having withdrawals here Tongue

Hopefully fast, so many hackers on recently :\