Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Veto UN resolution on Syria
ruplayer Wrote:In 2009 your tv broke...

nope i blame the converter box  :Smile
Digital TV = no converter box, means your TV is analog model, you suck=)
ruplayer Wrote:Digital TV = no converter box, means your TV is analog model, you suck=)

nah that's ok, and i don't give a shit!!!!  :o
I wish Syria have peace.
since khmer rougue, many of cambodian used like animals to dig lakes. build dams. do everything only by a pair of hands.
this make extremely tired. so many of them took a break. but they can't. just can't. they are all killed by the soldiers
for "nation betrayal". my grandpaS and one of my granny killed by this goddamn bastard mind hacked
i just wondering why they killed people by this such a reason ?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
Knowpain Wrote:I wish Syria have peace.
since khmer rougue, many of cambodian used like animals to dig lakes. build dams. do everything only by a pair of hands.
this make extremely tired. so many of them took a break. but they can't. just can't. they are all killed by the soldiers
for "nation betrayal". my grandpaS and one of my granny killed by this goddamn bastard mind hacked
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
i only watch tv when there is a good movie or when there is a soccer match lol
SOCCER MATCH!
}{@K@P Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:Digital TV = no converter box, means your TV is analog model, you suck=)

nah that's ok, and i don't give a shit!!!!  :o

Now that's what im talking about! lol  Wink

Quote from Knowpain:
I wish Syria have peace.
End Quote

Thank you, Just so you know what they call "NATO" and "Peace keeping Forces" are a tool of destruction and Occupation, It's the modern Name for the Criminals, Now a days every one who kill and torture Syrian Police Forces is called a Hero and a Peaceful Demonstrator, Armed gangs and Criminals are now Revolutionists !!! I just cant understand this World. I hope the fall of All Occupation Countries, and peace for all the Humans, because in the end, were all From the same Race, no matter how many Religions and Cultures are there.
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]