Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me make my desktop!
I need to buy some parts first, i been working my but off for like 3 weeks now and i have almost 500$, Please give me your opinions on computer parts, I need good, legit ram; a badass processor, a good motherboard; and i have a few other things already but, please help me!

<3 MeDia Big Grin
[Image: 17619_101.png]

War-Lords.net Wrote:The Liberal Media,

You have received a warning for spamming. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Stop posting pointless spammy posts just to increase your post count. 300 posts in 2 days.

Regards,
The War-Lords.net Team.

[url=http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/530629][img]http://wls.gameme.com
So what is your budget? The $500 you have so far?
get 8 gb ram and, i7 processor asus, and a high graphics card, but if your budget isnt enough then get i5 or i3 instead of i7 and 4 or 6 gb ram and the most important thing a high graphics card for gaming lol
What is the most important things to you? Is it the graphics? Is sound inportant? Do you do any media editing? Just a guess with the name of media. Because if not you can just stick with the onboard sound.

Let us know about your priorities.

Also, do you have any preferences as far as Intel vs AMD? Or Nvidea vs ATI (AMD).
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
±¨°º¤ø„¸MeDia¸„ø¤º°¨± Wrote:I need to buy some parts first, i been working my but off for like 3 weeks now and i have almost 500$, Please give me your opinions on computer parts, I need good, legit ram; a badass processor, a good motherboard; and i have a few other things already but, please help me!

<3 MeDia Big Grin
I don't think you have enough money yet, save some more in my opinion.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
silly Wrote:
±¨°º¤ø„¸MeDia¸„ø¤º°¨± Wrote:I need to buy some parts first, i been working my but off for like 3 weeks now and i have almost 500$, Please give me your opinions on computer parts, I need good, legit ram; a badass processor, a good motherboard; and i have a few other things already but, please help me!

<3 MeDia Big Grin

Not true. You don't know what his needs are yet and also, he might be able to use some of the parts from his current PC.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
silly Wrote:

<3 MeDia Big Grin
yeah , i think he should save more and then buy himself a nice laptop,  and he cant get all the stuff he mentioned  with that much, a graphic card to play high resolution games like bf3 worth 200$