Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuckin Css...Fuckin game addiction....My mind doesnt want it but my body cant resist...uuughh....what should i do?
hahaha... i knew u would give up and get back to playing css lol
heres what u should do consider it like drug addiction u dont quit just like that, as u can see its been 2 days since i last played and im not suffering withdrawal effects, just try to keep yourself busy and play other games, and if u feel like u want to play really bad just play for a bit like 30 mins, if u do that u will soon get rid of your addiction
ill try..how old r u? Big Grin
im 18, btw i was a heavy ps2 game addict playing like about 6 hours a day but i got rid of it now im immune lol
your like me Big Grin i was ps2 addicted but im not really addicted to ps3 idk why.... ill download css...but what css do u reccomend?
hmmm if u really dont want to worry about update issues then buy steam, but if u want non steam then u can download either setti css or aviara css they are the most popular between non steamers lol, mine is setti with aviara updates
how do i download setti one?and how to i update it with avairA Updates
from here
http://css.setti.info/forum/topic/1380- ... eam-setti/
i downloaded aviara updates cause setti was late in releasing the update so u dont have to download anything from aviara u can find the all the updates in the link i gave u, except for the latest update which is v67 cause it needs new emulator so u cant play for now u have to wait
Cheap skates...just buy it an then there is "non-worries"...hahah get it...i love myself!
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
HOW CAN I BUY IT? CAN I BUY IT FROM HERE? ANDDD HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?