Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open for flaming.
TF2 is shit because I think so, and my opinion is based on youtube review, freedom of speech is when you say TF is shitty game, freedom of speech racism, nationalism is when you say Russia is shitty country and it doesn't matter what it's based on. Video Game < Country. Hope you get it biatch.
Quote:TF2 is shit because I think so, and my opinion is based on youtube review, freedom of speech is when you say TF is shitty game, freedom of speech racism, nationalism is when you say Russia is shitty country and it doesn't matter what it's based on. Video Game < Country. Hope you get it biatch.
i never played TF2 so i don't know it
and russia is great man, don't get upset cuz rival didn't mean anything he was like always being sarcastic lol
RED7EAGLE Wrote:
Quote:TF2 is shit because I think so, and my opinion is based on youtube review, freedom of speech is when you say TF is shitty game, freedom of speech racism, nationalism is when you say Russia is shitty country and it doesn't matter what it's based on. Video Game < Country. Hope you get it biatch.
and russia is great man, don't get upset cuz rival didn't mean anything he was like always being sarcastic lol
Me, upset? never! Pretty sure Rival's masked blonde bitch=) 

You mad hairy head?
ruplayer Wrote:
RED7EAGLE Wrote:
Me, upset? never! Pretty sure Rival's masked blonde *****=) 

You mad hairy head?
I'm not mad. But you should look up the definition of "nationalism", it's not what you think it means. Also fair enough if you don't like TF2, but your opinion is based on a weak experience (ie watching a YouTube review).

It's a "cool thing" to hate on TF2 because it's not a "serious" FPS, but there is a reason that its popular. When you get into it, its fun, fast paced and action packed, full to the brim with humour. The quality of pubs is far better than CS:S as well. You won't find arrogant fuckheads like yourself in a TF2 pub saying shit like "oh you're so bad, i pwn you n00b!! Get g00d cos im pr0!!1!!". You can call it childish, but the quality of pubs is way more mature than CS:S. The reason no one is like that in pubs is because everyone is there to have fun and try and improve their skills. All the classes are evenly based as well, so people just train with 1 or 2 classes (myself I choose Scout and Medic) in the hopes of making a competitive team.

So yeah, go ahead and judge TF2 on as little as a YouTube video you watched. I mean, why bother experiencing anything and making up your own opinion? Just borrow someone elses from the internet.
If you read this, you suck.
Quote:You won't find arrogant fuckheads like yourself in a TF2 pub saying shit like "oh you're so bad, i pwn you n00b!! Get g00d cos im pr0!!1!!"

Bitch now show me something like this is my chat logs=)

Nationalism - Национализм - An extreme form of this, esp. marked by a feeling of superiority over other countries. Are you familiar with skinheads hairy head?
lol @ based on youtube review. I can make my own review too.

It's a team based FPS, one that uses strategy very similar to CS:S...

Haters gonna hate. 

I still be #winning.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
once i finish downloading css steam version (i bought it btw lol) i will start downloading TF2, now to  get down to business i think u guys have crossed the limit of flaming so i here by close this thread by the power given to me by the state (Eterenal close this thread my faithful servant lol Tongue)
Assassin Wrote:once i finish downloading css steam version (i bought it btw lol) i will start downloading TF2, now to  get down to business i think u guys have crossed the limit of flaming so i here by close this thread by the power given to me by the state (Eterenal close this thread my faithful servant lol Tongue)

Lol?

Guys,an opinion is not right or wrong! Even though ruplayer may have watched it on YouTube,it doesn't mean the game is shit or good! It's like me,some of you guys like minecraft but I hate it. The graphics a very poor which can really annoy me by not knowing what is what. And I never played Minecraft but I've  seen my mates playing for like 2 minutes. All you two have to do is just apologies. Rival was sarcastic ruplayer so please don't take it seriously. I am not supporting anyone in this argument! Just solve it!
I, The Rival Wrote:I'm not mad. But you should look up the definition of "nationalism", it's not what you think it means. Also fair enough if you don't like TF2, but your opinion is based on a weak experience (ie watching a YouTube review).

It's a "cool thing" to hate on TF2 because it's not a "serious" FPS, but there is a reason that its popular. When you get into it, its fun, fast paced and action packed, full to the brim with humour. The quality of pubs is far better than CS:S as well. You won't find arrogant fuckheads like yourself in a TF2 pub saying shit like "oh you're so bad, i pwn you n00b!! Get g00d cos im pr0!!1!!". You can call it childish, but the quality of pubs is way more mature than CS:S. The reason no one is like that in pubs is because everyone is there to have fun and try and improve their skills. All the classes are evenly based as well, so people just train with 1 or 2 classes (myself I choose Scout and Medic) in the hopes of making a competitive team.

So yeah, go ahead and judge TF2 on as little as a YouTube video you watched. I mean, why bother experiencing anything and making up your own opinion? Just borrow someone elses from the internet.

Cry moar, roarrr
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]