Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Office/Dust2 in (wL) Popular Maps server?
Hi
whats the point of haveing the Office and Dust2 maps in the popular maps server if you guys already have a 24/7 server for them?
i think its useless to have them in the other servers too.
I don't need to "GET A LIFE", I'm a GAMER, i have lots of LIVES.
Quote:Hi
whats the point of having the Office and Dust2 maps in the popular maps server if you guys already have a 24/7 server for them?
i think its useless to have them in the other servers too.
because they are a popular maps and players need to Diversity in there games ...
and there is a lot of players that want to play office & dust2 alot of rounds...so in my opninon it's a different thing and it's not useless to have them on pop maps and 24/7
1) The maps are popular, and therefore belong in the popular maps server.
2) Most people who populate the popular maps servers do not want to go through the trouble of switching servers to play 20-30 minutes of that map, and then switching back.
3) Some people ( me ) do not want to play those maps with 44 people in the server.

While I can certainly agree playing those maps over and over; during a short period of time, when everyone votes for that map to be played can be annoying. Still… I'd rather play either of those maps then Assault, Italy and Aztec.

:Smile
Rabbit Wrote:1) The maps are popular, and therefore belong in the popular maps server.
2) Most people who populate the popular maps servers do not want to go through the trouble of switching servers to play 20-30 minutes of that map, and then switching back.
3) Some people ( me ) do not want to play those maps with 44 people in the server.

While I can certainly agree playing those maps over and over; during a short period of time, when everyone votes for that map to be played can be annoying. Still… I'd rather play either of those maps then Assault, Italy and Aztec.

:Smile

Agreed. Also, the people that play on the pop maps server usually play together and when we do want to play those maps it's with our friends.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
some how i like to play dust2 and office in pop maps more than in 24/7 server i think its more fun
ok atleast make the voteing system a way that it doesnt alow the same maps over and over again untill the other maps are played too
I don't need to "GET A LIFE", I'm a GAMER, i have lots of LIVES.
It does this already.