Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peace out, War Lords!
Everyone is leaving, so strange.  This is what happens when you give the random people the benefit of the doubt instead of your admins.  You get a bunch of randoms that have more power than the admins.  Admins get in trouble when they say or do something, randoms just say it was admin abuse if they do something wrong.  Stressful for an admin in this kind of community and environment.  Game becomes a job where you are just trying to keep your head above water because of all the bullshit. 
[Image: 76561197977275857.png]
[Image: 76561197984123363.png]
[Image: 15116_101.png]
JackMonroe Wrote:Everyone is leaving, so strange.  This is what happens when you give the random people the benefit of the doubt instead of your admins.  You get a bunch of randoms that have more power than the admins.  Admins get in trouble when they say or do something, randoms just say it was admin abuse if they do something wrong.  Stressful for an admin in this kind of community and environment.  Game becomes a job where you are just trying to keep your head above water because of all the bullshit.

could not have put it any better . the ownages , massacres are ruining it for everyone . and the worst part is tat admins get whacked on the nose !!!!
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
Rival, just play without the admin shit. Play like you did when you first found the server and it was ALL about having fun.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
RED7EAGLE Wrote:
Quote:Yeah, I am done being admin here. It was fun while it lasted, but I seriously can't be fucked any more. So many people in the community are just lazy, whiny people. Use Google and be patient, those are my two tips for you.

Also the games just got so bad, I can barely be bothered to play. I never used to mind because when I was done digging through all the bullshit that was in the pubs, I could go and scrim with my clan buddies afterwards. But now the scrims are just full of randos and most of the time they're either complete assholes, mega tryhards or most likely just hacking. So scrims got ruined for me really quickly.

So farewell. I'll be sticking around when the Minecraft server goes live, that's about it really. I'll still be on Steam, playing CS:S surf maps and TF2.
This makes me wanna leave too! But I am not =) Hey Rival,can you accept my friend request so I can keep in contact with yah! But anyways wish you luck to whatever your doing! Also your admin powers should be past to me! =P
Rival, chillax buddy. Take a break if you need to. Don't feel like you have to solve every single problem on the server. Sometimes people can get annoying but you have to remember it's all just a game.  I could understand if you were tired of csConfused entirely or something.. but if its the people, well you're gonna run into that in any kind of community you participate in. Don't let minor frustrations take away something you care about.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
You cant leave :o You're like the only person that I talk to on my friends list Sad
I, The Rival Wrote:@JayCat : I'm just not going to be playing CS:S pubs anymore. I'll scrim, sure. Just hating the pubs , really.

@ruplayer (the comment that JayCat quoted) : It's more the fact that it's tryhard pubstars being invited into scrims. People from the pubs that I don't particularly like because I've had to deal with them being trolls on the servers. Then when I come to scrim, and they are there, it's like I can't get away from them.

Sounds like me (tryhard, pubstar, troll : D).

But sorry to see you "go", you were a good guy and a good admin.

Hostage Wrote:You cant leave :o You're like the only person that I talk to on my friends list Sad

OH I SEE HOW IT IS.
rival i suggest you take a break and dont remove your powers and become an admin in TF2, you worked hard for your position dont let it go like that

Hostage Wrote:You cant leave :o You're like the only person that I talk to on my friends list Sad
thats because you ignore some people who talk to you almost all the time >Sad  Tongue
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:
RED7EAGLE Wrote:
Quote:Yeah, I am done being admin here. It was fun while it lasted, but I seriously can't be fucked any more. So many people in the community are just lazy, whiny people. Use Google and be patient, those are my two tips for you.

Also the games just got so bad, I can barely be bothered to play. I never used to mind because when I was done digging through all the bullshit that was in the pubs, I could go and scrim with my clan buddies afterwards. But now the scrims are just full of randos and most of the time they're either complete assholes, mega tryhards or most likely just hacking. So scrims got ruined for me really quickly.

So farewell. I'll be sticking around when the Minecraft server goes live, that's about it really. I'll still be on Steam, playing CS:S surf maps and TF2.
This makes me wanna leave too! But I am not =) Hey Rival,can you accept my friend request so I can keep in contact with yah! But anyways wish you luck to whatever your doing! Also your admin powers should be past to me! =P

P.S: Just copied it from above because what I said was in a quote!
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:
RED7EAGLE Wrote:

P.S: Just copied it from above because what I said was in a quote!

You did it again...
[Image: 76561197977275857.png]
[Image: 76561197984123363.png]
[Image: 15116_101.png]