Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What a b i t c h!
yep, these are the people that run our government.
Sooooo.... let me ask this.. why is she a bitch??? let me point out I'm a red blooded Republican and hate the goons that are in office now, however if i was asked to go back to war for them hell yes i would because that's what Americans do. By that clip how is she a bitch? please explain..
"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all." - General James N. Mattis

3/5 GET SOME!
DandyAndy Wrote:Sooooo.... let me ask this.. why is she a bitch??? let me point out I'm a red blooded Republican and hate the goons that are in office now, however if i was asked to go back to war for them hell yes i would because that's what Americans do. By that clip how is she a bitch? please explain..

That wasn't really a war in the first place, but from what I see I won't be able to explain it to you Andy.
The whole Government system is fucked up...the states should be left to govern themselves..i know at lest California should leave the US, we woulds still have the 7th largest economy of the world whit out the US dragging our whole state into the dirt.
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.