Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wtf is this!!!!!!!
andy, if i start speaking to you in russian, you will be like: "wtf is he talking about, please explain" come on man, english IS NOT my first language.

and I DON'T use hacks  :o :o :o :o
then i would use google translate!  8) anyhow Im not accousing you of hacking what so ever... that was a joke, but like i said dont blow this out of proportion Admins are trying to balance the game and if you happened to be one of the payers to get switched just go with the flow... sourcetv is watching everyone not JUST you..
"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all." - General James N. Mattis

3/5 GET SOME!
DandyAndy Wrote:then i would use google translate!  8) anyhow Im not accousing you of hacking what so ever... that was a joke, but like i said dont blow this out of proportion Admins are trying to balance the game and if you happened to be one of the payers to get switched just go with the flow... sourcetv is watching everyone not JUST you..

This was the prefect way of explaining it. If you dont get it know...i dont know how to make you understand.
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
NO!!!!!!!!!! don't trust google translator, because it translates a SHIT.