Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Green Lantern
Newest signature i just got done with.  Its very simple but i like it!

[Image: hi99szfhvuf0bwsn.png]

[Only The Dead Have Seen the End of War.]
The Movie was AWESOME, i watched it with my mate on Bluray 1080p, It was Awesome Smile
I think the best two films in the Years 2010-2011 are (TRON: Legacy) & (The Green Lantern).
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
nice sig dude, why dont you make one for thor that was good movie
Ill try it out.  I would like to add more action in my signatures.  I got a lot to work on.  And i agree with you mindhacker.  Other then i liked Fast Five a lot Tongue

KuT- Wrote:Ill try it out.  I would like to add more action in my signatures.  I got a lot to work on.  And i agree with you mindhacker.  Other then i liked Fast Five a lot Tongue
i think thor would be more awesome, and there were alot of good movies such as thor, pirates of the Caribbean, and conan the barbarian 
Assassin Wrote:
KuT- Wrote:Ill try it out.  I would like to add more action in my signatures.  I got a lot to work on.  And i agree with you mindhacker.  Other then i liked Fast Five a lot Tongue
i think thor would be more awesome, and there were alot of good movies such as thor, pirates of the Caribbean, and conan the barbarian
yea thor and green lantern and there is Tron which is awesome! and alot more... xD
RED7EAGLE Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:
yea thor and green lantern and there is Tron which is awesome! and alot more... xD
[move]LOL[/move]
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
:p want any of you want the signature if i happened to make a Thor one? Or possibly Tron.  I don't want them going to waste  ;D

lol well i would like to have thor's but i want something to suit me and be related to assassination lol  ;D
Alright give me some info
Render you would like to use?
Colors?
Text?