Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  ADMIN pTK Abuse
Last 20 min in Sniper Server,  I cleanly kill the ADMIN pTK; and consequently he  kill me without weapons, using their powers only ADMIN.
I dont think has the maturity enough to be ADMIN. >Sad
Thank you. I have been waiting for someone to post a ban appeal on my bans or to come at me for abuse.(Was beggining to think I was a flawless admin)

After Multiple warnings NOT to buy aks and m4s on the Sniper server, you kept doing it. I actually even let you defuse the bomb once before slaying you just to let you get your points in. You were not the only one to get slayed for it. Nandysaruas got slayed like 5 times and kicked once before he finally agreed to stop buying aks. I also Told everyone on the server if they wished to shoot weapons that wern't awps, they could type !Hop and join pretty much any of the other servers that warlord possess. If I was to slay everyone who killed me, Holy crap the Admin abuse section would be huge.

Oct 29, 2011 6:09:01 pm 37 THUNDERBOLT well i can say it to admin rut sever      <-------That was what he said after I slayed him. I ignored it because I couldn't decipher its meaning.

Heres an example of another player trying to explain to nandysauras why he was getting slayed, (On top of me asking him in admin chat to stop multiple times)
Oct 29, 2011 6:15:18 pm 925 isz rifles?
Oct 29, 2011 6:15:15 pm 925 isz for buying
Oct 29, 2011 6:15:12 pm 925 isz that you're getting slaed
Oct 29, 2011 6:15:07 pm 925 isz do you realize
Oct 29, 2011 6:15:05 pm 925 isz nandy

The players on the server knew they wern't supposed to buy rifles. Thunderbolt has proved that he can comprehend English to a minimal degree and should be held by the same standards as other players.  Knowing that enforcing this might be contraversial if the player DIDN'T Comprehend English, I wouldn't ban a player for such a minor thing. Teach them through Classical Conditioning.  You buy AK, You get slayed. You use awp, Dont get slayed.  Repeat until subject understands. If psychologists proved it works with rats, I'm sure humans can do the same. Also, the reason you didn't get slayed anymore after that Thunderbolt, is because you STOPPED buying weapons. I clearly said multiple times in admin chat that Armor, pistol of your choice and nades were OK, as long as you didn't nade spam. The Map allowed for pistols, The SNIPER server does NOT Allow for idiots running around with a m429 making other players angry.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
How come you can buy weapons on sniper server? Maybe this needs to be fixed?
It's just on 1 map.
rawr?
There are two maps where you can buy weapons. If you can not buy because they put these maps?
THUNDERBOLT Wrote:There are two maps where you can buy weapons. If you can not buy because they put these maps?

this doesn't make any sence, but if your on the SNIPERS server then im sure your only supposed to use Snipers....plus you ignored admins so i really dont see any admin abuse here.
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
My mistake. There are 2 maps. That doesn't allow for weapons to be bought on them. If I am there and I can enfore, then I most definately will. Theres also a map where you can press a button and spawn grenades and if you press the button enough you can lag the server really hard. Just because you are able to do something doesn't mean you should. Use your sense. Since this has turned into a discussion about the maps and not my admin powers, I suggest you take it to the suggestions forums and ask them to take the map out ect.

http://war-lords.net/suggestions/
rawr?
-RESOLVED-

For admins, Pls manually change the map into a random map or make a vote map, map will be fix or be remove to minimize server issues.
no Admin abuse found on this report.

CLOSED