Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Global Moderators/Admins
(leaky edit)
Good day my fine gents. I have noticed that there appears to be some new chaps round these parts with whom powerful incantations and spells have been bestowed!

I would be ever so great full if one of the fine chaps up yonder mountain red could enlighten me upon ones selection process!
(/leaky edit)
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
To answer your question, I look at people who stand out, review all their posts (all) and make sure they are someone I would want representing this community. Then I send them a PM asking if they would be interested. We give them a week probationary period where I watch them like a hawk and make sure they don't fuck up.

I review people's posts and watch the community. You want to be a moderator? be active in the community in a good way and I'll probably message you if you stand out (and we are in need of moderators).

There is a staff application process, that process applies to both forum staff and server staff and you're free to submit your application for forum staff member if you so choose.

as for you're disdain for the current state of the forums, feel free to make a suggestion on the suggestions board (that's what it's there for, i know shocker right?).

just FYI, i don't particularly appreciate flamatory posts outside the appropriate board.

The reason the new forum moderators haven't been announced is because I don't want them to be. The forum moderators should be working in the background and carry on their forum life as if nothing's changed.

-Locking topic.-