Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Wrong Ban, Tx to read
Name: ﮔ†ӨƝξÐ ﮔΘŁĐIξR

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41619307

Hello everyone.  Smile

English is not my first language, so sorry if I don't speak as good as a native .. lol  ;D
I encounter a problem 5 minutes ago, on your server (dust 2 servers).
An admin banned me (not by vote, straigh ban) but I don't know why ?
I hate cheater and I would never cheat, so if it's not for cheating, why ?
I often play on your servers because my ping is not that bad .. and I play often when "Mymom" "SpartanOnLSD" etc.
The only thing he could have reproch me is to know where was a terrorist in long A, but that's because I was on SKYPE with a friend and he told me where was the guy, that's all !

Thanks for any answer, I hate the idea of being wrongly accused and ban ...  Sad

Thanks you
[Image: 384987_101.png]
You were banned by admin Lazarus for "Multi-Hack"
He will be posting up a demo soon. Thank you for your patience.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
Multi hack ? How that can happend ? isn't the server VAC proof ?

I don't have any hack, I don't even know how to do to install a cheat code !

I wait for the demo, cause i'm sure he won"t found anything in it, as I'm not a cheater .. the only thing he can find is that I know approximatly where are guys, with the help of friends on SKYPE or TEAM SPEAK who are also playing on the servers and when died we help together.
Hahaha  Thats the best excuse ever.  Assuming he is telling the truth my vote would be give him a week or two long ban and a stern warning. If he ever looks suspicious again perma ban him for hacking.  Imo
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
Well, the thing is that it's not a joke .. lol
I can give you the name of the guys that are on skype when playing .. even the name of the guy who was telling me where was the guy when I've been banned !!
But I swear, I don't have multiple hack or anything like this.
Just look my result and score, if I had a multiple hack I would have been a monster !! ^^
Thanks anyway to take the time to read this
Yes please give us the names and steam id's too.
"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all." - General James N. Mattis

3/5 GET SOME!
Will they be banned to ? cause I didn't know teamspeak and skype were not allowed ..  ???

And I don't want them to be banned to !
It's called ghosting and I am pretty sure it is illegal in every server on source. Just be aware that doing it makes you look like you are hacking because it has the same effect of being able to see through walls. It's up to the Root Admins though.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
Not a root, but ghosting is a ban able offense.  It falls under exploiting the game.  I've banned a few for it with a good demo and then of course a follow confession seals the deal.

Probably need to pay better attention to MOTD (Message of the Day) it typically displays what is tolerated on most servers.  Maybe that will save you from this in the future.
Ok, I didn't know if was named as "ghosted". but ok i'm aware of it now ^^

What is up with me then ? Can I play back on the war lords servers ?

I can't even go on the other war lords server now .. 8' /