Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Ghost Admin Banning With No Reason
makes the server look bad....
A member of the community responding to a crying troll when he gets his own medicine
silly Wrote:Actually (not that I'm agreeing with registry), you also rage at people who kill you too many times. I've seen that personally. I know most people rage sometimes, but your rage is quite  regularly expressed with what seems to be no regard for anyone else. In fact, I also saw you raging at one of the Sr admins.
http://war-lords.net/abuse-problems/ple ... e-posting/
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

there is no info to give because the admin handing out banning for no reason would not show himself...

steam_0:1:16028503
A member of the community responding to a crying troll when he gets his own medicine
silly Wrote:Actually (not that I'm agreeing with registry), you also rage at people who kill you too many times. I've seen that personally. I know most people rage sometimes, but your rage is quite  regularly expressed with what seems to be no regard for anyone else. In fact, I also saw you raging at one of the Sr admins.
Correction: I witnessed you AGAIN trolling Gnar candy with your "queen of stacking" comments at the end of the maps AND changing your name to try and get a rise out of her... you have done this on numerous occasions... and to be blunt that stuff doesn't need to happen... she did not say one thing to you any of the times you trolled her... it is a 1 hour ban, sit back and try and be a little more mature next time... its childish.
"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all." - General James N. Mattis

3/5 GET SOME!
Lazarus banned you with me as a witness. like i said before 1 hr ban please stop trolling for no reason.
"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all." - General James N. Mattis

3/5 GET SOME!
DandyAndy Wrote:Lazarus banned you with me as a witness. like i said before 1 hr ban please stop trolling for no reason.
first of all

there is no need to ghost admin to try and get a date...show yourself...be a man...send a message and say something to the effect "dont type anything in chat or I will assume you are talking about guys wife I like on steam"

second of all

is this the same girl who I have seen NUMEROUS people on this forum complain about her trolling

just because I typed "Queen of trolls" who says that was directed tword her?...there were other females on the server at the time

if I typed "prince of trolls" would you assume I was talking about you?

its quite ok though for people on that server to talk about homosexual things constantly but I see no ban

but because I talk about some guys internet fantasy...he wants to ban me

funny thing is you're being trolled by her as well...because she told everyone she was married

lmao...good luck with your quest for a e date
This was already discussed in the other topic.
1 HR ban stands.

CLOSED

3/5 GET SOME!