Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin/Staff Application
Name: Johnny English [ReBorn]
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:1589340049
Timezone: GMT+8
Availability: Mon-fri: 2pm onwards | Weekends: I'm Available Anytime
Tell us something about yourself: I'm currently studying 3rd Year BS. Information Technology, love to play hoops & csConfused  ;D
Reason For Admin Application:   Hi Sir..
I would like to be a part of your gaming ZombieReloaded server as an Admin..
bec. As I saw on your server everyday when Im playing...

I caught them cheating.. like (Blocking players, zombies blocking their human friends spot so other zombies can't infect the human, and human knifing the zombies).. so these cheats would really ruining the game...

I will assure to you sir, that if you choose me as an admin, I will do my job as a good admin.. for better playing on your server  Smile

Im fan of your all (wl) servers but mostly im playing on ZombieReloaded, Dust2, Dust2_deathmatch and Mini Games...

and these pictures at my attachments will show my activities on your server....  Smile

tnxs in advance sir..
more power on your server..
Godbless  Big Grin

Attached Files

.png   sig_395474_2_1_en.png (Size: 46.63 KB / Downloads: 0)
.png   sig_387261_2_1_en.png (Size: 45.66 KB / Downloads: 0)
Okay...why did you make a new application?
http://war-lords.net/staff-applications ... plication/
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
Because he didn't follow the steps on how to request. Also, he could edit his first topic. But i guess people are just dumb, they don't know where the "edit" button is.

Maybe he wasn't able to edit.
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
KŋÏğĦ‘tRìĐě® Wrote:Because he didn't follow the steps on how to request. Also, he could edit his first topic. But i guess people are just dumb, they don't know where the "edit" button is.

Maybe he wasn't able to edit.
''-Applicants are fine with staying active on the forum. If you receive admin, you will be required to stay active on the forum, or else your admin will be revoked.'' which means hes no active bcuz he doesnt even know how to ''modify'' a topic.. but instead of that hes a good guyy i've played with him.. GOOD LUCK
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Modify, edit, same shit.

Also. i was referring to the "Admin Applications Guideline" Called "Format" He missed that on his first topic. That's probably he made a new one.
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
oops sorry guys.. really dont how to edit on my first application.. Im a newbie here..

but I knew how to edit now.. bec. u did say here .. hehe  ;D

ok ..for now I will always visit this forum and going to be active...

tnxs guys  Smile
Admin Application: IN EVALUATION

Thank you for your admin application. We will be evaluating it, and reply as soon as possible.

[Image: sandclock.png]
tnx you sir ...  Smile
dafny009 Wrote:tnx you sir ...  Smile

walang anuman
maraming salamat mabuhay po kayu hehe  Smile