Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My First Sig
Thanks man Big Grin
I need to get a life.
its actually really good, well done Smile
but im curious, do all the sig makers do their sigs out from nothing, or do they take some images and mix them together and add some effects? ???
Assassin Wrote:its actually really good, well done Smile
but im curious, do all the sig makers do their sigs out from nothing, or do they take some images and mix them together and add some effects? ???

Thanks Assassin. Well basically a sig is made from :

Render – a cut out part from a wallpaper, picture, poster that is used as the main focal point in a signature.

Stock – an uneditted wallpaper, photo or pictures that is used in signatures. (often for the background)

C4D render – an abstract 3d looking render made with the program Cinema 4D

All these are mixed according to the creator's imagination and effects are used on it.
I need to get a life.
Quote:Render – a cut out part from a wallpaper, picture, poster that is used as the main focal point in a signature.

Stock – an uneditted wallpaper, photo or pictures that is used in signatures. (often for the background)

Not always there are many ways to doing a signature depending on your style.
For your first time its def a good 8/10 the only problem i see is the text you have used.  It looks good but the font is poor and the blending in isnt that good.  Work on that and its a good 10/10.  Good job man!
[Image: hi99szfhvuf0bwsn.png]

[Only The Dead Have Seen the End of War.]
Thanks for the correction Kut Big Grin Would you recommend me any good fonts which I can download?
I need to get a life.
rAnSaCk Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:its actually really good, well done Smile

Thanks Assassin. Well basically a sig is made from :

Render – a cut out part from a wallpaper, picture, poster that is used as the main focal point in a signature.

All these are mixed according to the creator's imagination and effects are used on it.
too much work lol, all i know is a bit auto cad for architects and a used to know a bit about photoshop lol
but whos the guy in the sig i feel like ive seen him before  ???
Look at my sig just drew in windraw last week.  8)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
i think mine is better Tongue
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
I know cuz mine is from windraw  Tongue
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
Quote:too much work lol, all i know is a bit auto cad for architects and a used to know a bit about photoshop lol
but whos the guy in the sig i feel like ive seen him before  ???

He's a character from the video game series Magna Carta: The Phantom of Avalanche.
I need to get a life.