Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  appeal on ban
Name: Ballsoflaughter
Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:27159601
Dear Sir, I have been banned from this server for wall hacking for more than 2 months now. I hope that u guys can un-ban me cos other servers suck and i used to play daily on WL and I've seen that the are some other players who have also been banned for 10 mins for wall hacking and gets to continue playing after the sentence. I hope that u guys could finally un-ban me cos u can check me playing on other servers and no more walling.
Thank you
ballsoflaughter Wrote:Name: Ballsoflaughter
Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:27159601
Dear Sir, I have been banned from this server for wall hacking for more than 2 months now. I hope that u guys can un-ban me cos other servers suck and i used to play daily on WL and I've seen that the are some other players who have also been banned for 10 mins for wall hacking and gets to continue playing after the sentence. I hope that u guys could finally un-ban me cos u can check me playing on other servers and no more walling.
Thank you

I don't think so...  10 minute bans are usually the result of tomfoolery such as excessive trolling that becomes harrasive and other stuff like that. Hacking is a more serious offence my friend.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
buy a copy of css game via steam if you really want to play css in WL servers.

CLOSED