Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi all im new on this forum i play in the servers many times i dont play very good in css but I'm getting better xD.

And i have a question, i cant enter to the sniper server and i dont know whats happends in the day i enter, but tonight cant enter to the server "steam validation rejected" so who can help me plz i have no steam version

Regards
(wL) ZombieReloaded (Unlimited Ammo) :: WAR-LORDS.NET
[Image: 350192_101.png]
(wL) Snipers :: WAR-LORDS.NET
[Image: 350246_101.png]
Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay! As for your game problem, I have no idea what the problem may be, one of the admins on the forum may be able to help. Big Grin
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Eternal Wrote:Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay! As for your game problem, I have no idea what the problem may be, one of the admins on the forum may be able to help. Big Grin

Oh thx and the server work again ;D problem solved.
welcome to the forums, i think i saw you a couple of times in the server
anyway enjoy your stay  Big Grin
welcome to the fourms! SLAYER IS the BEST BAND EVER!!!
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
Hi Big Grin Welcome to the servers and please stay active  8)
I need to get a life.
Thanks all, Assasin yes me too i see you in servers x3, SpartanOnLSD Slayer is my favorite band and the best ever!!!!!, rAnSaCk thx i will be active.

regards!
Megakiller///Slayer/// Wrote:Hi all im new on this forum i play in the servers many times i dont play very good in css but I'm getting better xD.

And i have a question, i cant enter to the sniper server and i dont know whats happends in the day i enter, but tonight cant enter to the server "steam validation rejected" so who can help me plz i have no steam version

Regards
heeey wats up i owned you so many times in game lol, i heahshot you every round, anyways welcome
"Trained To Go Shawty"
[Image: joegotti.jpg]
[Image: 415189_902.png]
wlcome and enjoy ur stay. Big Grin
Welcome Megakiller, your name sounds familiar from zombie reloaded server maybe?  Big Grin