Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About Me, Silent Assassin/-=D3C0D3=-/Pain™/-=C0D3N4M3=-
Hi,

My real name is Justin Cruz from Malolos, Philippines. I was happy playing on wL servers. I have steam and a long time not playing Counter-Strike:Source due to school days, and I forgot my steam password so I have to download Non-Steam Counter-Strike:Source. It change my steam ID.back then, on January 1 2011 my birthday, my dad give me a loptop my first Personal computer, I install Counter-Strike:Source and update it via Aviara.ro updates, so my little brother is the one who is using it. On March 1 2011 I saw my little brother playing CSS, and he play like a pro he was so accurate didnt know he was hacking. And on March 7 2011 he was banned. May 2 2011 I buy a new PC put password on startup, installed steam bla bla bla, lost my password bla bla bla. and thats my story. Hope you understand it.
☣Feeling Pain™
[Image: 305709_101.png]
Damn I remember that day,
how are you, I am still in grand mother house.

kuya, sorry kung ginamit ko yung loptop mo, di ko akalang mababan ako. ginamit ko ang pangalan mo sa css.
So what do you want? welcome.
I want you to know me
☣Feeling Pain™
[Image: 305709_101.png]
ruplayer Wrote:So what do you want? welcome.
lol. welcome dude, but i think theres a lot of imposters these days lol...jk  Tongue
WTF ???????? YOU STOLE MY LINE  :o :o :o :o HOW DARE YOU !!!!!! should i fly to the Philippines and screw you up ?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
so are you able to connefc to to the server now?
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
WELCOME
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]