Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Italy 24/7]
I really suggest switching that lame 'Office' server to 'Italy', it will be much much much Fun, tons more fun than that one. It's just a suggestion.
Its your call  Smile 
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BEST IDEA

I vote no
yougotnone Wrote:Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BEST IDEA

I vote no
Who asked you to vote!  ???
Worst suggestion ever!! Italy is basically a T sided(well,the times i've played,that's the majority) You can change it I season or Tuscan but not Italy!!
NO!

office is here to stay.
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
Office is LAME? LAME! I don't know what to say anymore.
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
If the Custom Maps server doesn't start taking off maybe we will replace it with this.
Aww, I actually like the Custom Maps server. Me and a few guys usually fill it up at night, then others join. What about GunGame? That would be cool
Matt Wrote:If the Custom Maps server doesn't start taking off maybe we will replace it with this.
That would be Great.
Riser` Wrote:Aww, I actually like the Custom Maps server. Me and a few guys usually fill it up at night, then others join. What about GunGame? That would be cool

GunGame has had it's chance twice now and been a flop.