Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mini game map and new server suggestion.
I've taken a break from shooting guns on css, and have been doing CSS course maps. One of my utmost favorite maps is mg_lb_holidayclub_fix witch is here; http://www.gamebanana.com/maps/159283 

Also.. Many people on the mini game server ONLY like the course maps, and i was wondering new server being ONLY course maps? Maybe a poll on that? Thanks!

~360Oreo
[Image: rmpkzde7i53oupt5t629.jpg]
I want a Bhop/Surf server.
Maybe a server that have both Bhop and Surf.
I don't want surf with guns and stuff. I prefer Surf server that finish till the end like bhop.
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
360Oreo Wrote:I've taken a break from shooting guns on css, and have been doing CSS course maps. One of my utmost favorite maps is mg_lb_holidayclub_fix witch is here; http://www.gamebanana.com/maps/159283 

Also.. Many people on the mini game server ONLY like the course maps, and i was wondering new server being ONLY course maps? Maybe a poll on that? Thanks!

~360Oreo
i dont think course map will be popular you play it for a while then it gets boring, in minigames i noticed that the players vote for the course map and when they play for a few minutes they decide to rtv, besides mini games is for those kind of maps
in my opinion i prefer mini games as it is now...have all kind of games course/surf/bhop/gun maps.
because like a** said course maps alone will be boring.
¨°º¤ø„¸TRON¸„ø¤º°¨ Wrote:in my opinion i prefer mini games as it is now...have all kind of games course/surf/bhop/gun maps.
because like a** said course maps alone will be boring.
well what red said is true, hey what do you want to be called? tron? well.
as tron said, course maps alone will be boring.
but not always be like that.
sometimes the server have all type of players. some like bhop, some gun, some fun, some course, some multigames.
so they rtv every map, and sometimes the server have only course type players, and I enjoy if the ppl dont rtv maps.
I ever experienced mg_fallout with maybe 7 ppl and it didnt rtved. but at one time, when the map starts, rtv on the chatbox!

well for mg_lb_holidayclub_fix, fortunately I had suggested that map in my new minigame suggestion, because it got on the top rating section on gamebanana.
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]