Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ռiռjª™ 刺客 ☣☮ Admin Application
Name: ռiռjª™ 刺客 ☣☮

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43527880

Timezone: Indian Standard Time ( ISP )

Availability: I am available when I’m not at school. School Time = ( ISP ) 8:30 am to 3:30 pm. Available = 3:30 pm to 11:00 pm on school days and late nights on holidays and some day’s in the morning also

Tell us something about yourself: I play CSS whenever I’m free and play it for fun and not competively ( sometimes scrim with friends on scrim server ). Always love to play soccer. ( Was Maldives National Team Under 13 Captain. Now moved to India ). I Study well and be in the top 3 in class every year. I am young and have a lot of ideas always going through my mind which I want to share. Love the wL Servers especially Office server. Have been playing on wL servers for more than 1 year now and play here everyday for less than 2 to 3 hours. I have a calm and peaceful mind and don’t like to rush things and want to do everything in a perfect way in the most available valuable time .

Reason For Admin Application: Well being the admin most people think its power but for me its like peace. Keeping the server’s clean & to make a fair game by not team stacking. One of the most common problems in the office server I have seen is that nowadays some hackers come in & play using obvious speed hacks, aim bots & wall hacks. To ban these kind of players at that particular time its very difficult for us to solve when there is no admin. Therefore what I do is I take the steam id of the player & report them to admins when they are available. But the problem is at that time for the other players its not fair for them to be going through this at that particular time. So this is why I am applying for admin & I will keep the server’s clean & fair for everyone. Therefore please kindly note this that if there are any further queries regarding my chat logs & etc you require from me, do not hesitate to ask because I will give you the answer honestly. I usually don’t post hackers on the forums if there is an admin present at that time I usually tell them( Hostage, Rival (when he was admin before) & Weed ). I don’t have any problems being active on the forums. No one deserves admin, they have to earn it by doing lots of hard work. I assume that I do a lot of hard work trying to reach to this goal.

wL Playtime: wL Popular maps : 17:31:59 hours
                        wL Snipers : 2 days 01:53:48 hours
                        wL Minigames : 00:27:18 hours
                        wL 24/7 Dust 2 : 11 days 19:32:40 hours
                        wL 24/7 Office : 9 days 05:43:07 hours
                        wL 24/7 Dust 2 DM: 4 days 11:12:21 hours
                        wL Custom Maps : 00:57:43 hours

CSS playtime: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Naail/stats/CS:S
[Image: matrix_stickmen.gif] [Image: ban_key.gif]
good luck Ninja Big Grin I see you always on office server and you are very fair to other players  Wink Wink
I LOVE THIS KID!!!!! He's so nice man, so nice, soo soo nice, and he believes in PEACE not POWER.  HE"S LIKE CSS GHANDIIIIIIII!!!! But honestly he's always calm, always looking out for everyone, always contacting admins when hackers around, it'd be a shame not to make him admin, a waste really, he's always there and always pwning or learning.  He's got a future in css, make it easy on him!!!! <3

AWpCHOO
gL!!!
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
Admin Application: IN EVALUATION

Thank you for your admin application. We will be evaluating it, and reply as soon as possible.
Good luck dude Smile If you get it then you gotta not ban me because I hack loads Big Grin
If you read this, you suck.
Good luck mate, i like how fair and respectful you are, i hope you get accepted.
if you wont my prediction, then i think you will be accepted soon, and my predictions always right lol  ;D
GL,and just to tell you admins,don't judge his age,some kid may be way more mature than a regular tennager or adult.
Ty all for the good comments and for supporting me Smile
And I would like to add that i know how to spot hacks Smile
[Image: matrix_stickmen.gif] [Image: ban_key.gif]
Naail Wrote:Ty all for the good comments and for supporting me Smile
And I would like to add that i know how to spot hacks Smile

prove it plz!! we need proof not just your word..which we will find out if your word is good as well when you bring in some hackers!! and add me on steam.

info on left under my name!
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.