Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playing on ESEA from Asia
Does anyone know of any players from Asia in ESEA?

I have a few friends in Steam who are in ESEA. When I view their Server Info, my estimated latency averages around 220-250. I have no particular issue playing with that latency, since i've adapted my aim to it. I'm thinking of signing up for a premium account during this winter break to play on pugs.

I've played on the BattleEmpire platform before with a ping of 200, surrounding by players mostly from North America(canada, USA). The good thing about playing there is that the community there aren't that hostile to players of high latency. I wonder how is it like in ESEA. Anyone?
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
I used to do ESEA about a year ago, reg wasn't that good =\
Fenken still has ESEA, I'll ask him to look at this topic.
I used to have ESEA for 2 months. And I live in the same country as you (Singapore). I'd say its not that great. Servers are usually empty. People there are harsh. Teams aren't even and you would matched up with people in IM. If you want to play with <200 I suggest that you play on Southern/Nothern California.
But its up to you.
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
fenken Wrote:I used to have ESEA for 2 months. And I live in the same country as you (Singapore). I'd say its not that great. Servers are usually empty. People there are harsh. Teams aren't even and you would matched up with people in IM. If you want to play with <200 I suggest that you play on Southern/Nothern California.
But its up to you.

What's IM? As long as they don't have the power to kick me just because of my ping, i'd just might give it a shot. Thanks again Fenken.

Edit: oh and thanks again Hostage/Riser/Feglet
Spartacus Wrote:
fenken Wrote:I used to have ESEA for 2 months. And I live in the same country as you (Singapore). I'd say its not that great. Servers are usually empty. People there are harsh. Teams aren't even and you would matched up with people in IM. If you want to play with <200 I suggest that you play on Southern/Nothern California.
But its up to you.

What's IM? As long as they don't have the power to kick me just because of my ping, i'd just might give it a shot. Thanks again Fenken.
http://esea.net/index.php?s=league&d=st ... on_id=1798
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
WOah great
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
Holy SHIT i getting a account(looked up ESEA)
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
.::Dre@m$ LIKE A BOSS::. Wrote:Holy SHIT i getting a account(looked up ESEA)

I don't think I've ever seen you scrim before. You should probably look up some competitive CSS on youtube or something to see if it is something you might have fun doing before you spend $7 on it.

@Spartacus - Playing ESEA from Asia shouldn't be a problem, other than whatever reg problems that might arise. You'll probably end up playing against some good players, but that's a good thing if you are willing to get better. Getting shit on builds your knowledge of the game. Except in Fenken's case, apparently. <3
Mawped Wrote:
.::Dre@m$ LIKE A BOSS::. Wrote:Holy SHIT i getting a account(looked up ESEA)
@Spartacus - Playing ESEA from Asia shouldn't be a problem, other than whatever reg problems that might arise. You'll probably end up playing against some good players, but that's a good thing if you are willing to get better. Getting shit on builds your knowledge of the game. Except in Fenken's case, apparently. <3

alrightttt. [Image: challenge-accepted-meme.jpg]
Honestly having over 110 ping on esea puts you at a great disadvantage. 
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943