Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin Ptk abuse by assassin
I am an admin named ptk and I am being abused by assassin!!  Every time I get close to the number one spot, he cheers on the two players above me to keep playing! He is making this insanely difficult!!! Also he tips over the plates on the balance map to kill me!!! This is physical and mental abuse!  He is a mental terrorist and we should punish him as such!!!  I propose we lock him up for life!!!!
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
an admin being abused by a normal player ROFL, and i thought i've seen it all, .lol
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
pTK Wrote:I am an admin named ptk and I am being abused by assassin!!  Every time I get close to the number one spot, he cheers on the two players above me to keep playing! He is making this insanely difficult!!! Also he tips over the plates on the balance map to kill me!!! This is physical and mental abuse!  He is a mental terrorist and we should punish him as such!!!  I propose we lock him up for life!!!!
lmao, i told you before mess with me i mess you up lol
well im being abused too you slap me (after some thought hes just jelly and was trying to fight back lol), you chase me every where in invisible man and you like to leave me to the end alone with you lol
Edit: yeah in the end i abused you alot my conscious starting to make me feel guilty, but my bad side is stronger, so nope i will abuse you more Tongue
MindHACKer Wrote:an admin being abused by a normal player ROFL, and i thought i've seen it all, .lol
^^ ---> lOOOOOOOOOOl  ;D ;D ;D
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
I would just like to say thank you to Assassin, he's been a great motivator lately. And his sabotaging of ptk has worked wonders Big Grin
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
PTK is just a baddie. If you can't deal with someone, don't be an admin.
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
Can't find a reason to ban him!!!! I've already had silly join the servers with assassins name and pretend to wallhack so that I could get a demo of assassin hacking...  But everyone told me it was inconclusive!!!!!
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
silly Wrote:I would just like to say thank you to Assassin, he's been a great motivator lately. And his sabotaging of ptk has worked wonders Big Grin
lol silly thank you, its just the beginning, i should try to get a demo of me knifing ptk  :Smile
pTK Wrote:Can't find a reason to ban him!!!! I've already had silly join the servers with assassins name and pretend to wallhack so that I could get a demo of assassin hacking...  But everyone told me it was inconclusive!!!!!
lol silly would never do that not to me, and you seem to be confused thats not walling its called the sixth sence 8)
Bah Wrote:PTK is just a baddie. If you can't deal with someone, don't be an admin.

I knifed Bah today, after that he changed his name to "Randomed me" lol, little bitch  Smile
ruplayer Wrote:
Bah Wrote:PTK is just a baddie. If you can't deal with someone, don't be an admin.

I knifed Bah today, after that he changed his name to "Randomed me" lol, little bitch  Smile

LOL. What a little bitch.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]