Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With the update mg server has reset to the first map in the serverlist and disconnected all people three times(maybe more)since the update. the map mg_3k_smash_redux is broken the blocks dont come out of the middle. Can it be fixed?
{Boss}God Wrote:With the update mg server has reset to the first map in the serverlist and disconnected all people three times(maybe more)since the update. the map mg_3k_smash_redux is broken the blocks dont come out of the middle. Can it be fixed?
first map? never seen it before...
And for the map, don't ask warlords to fix it... NEVER!!!! We are not map makers!
Just suggest to remove it!
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
oh wow sorry for asking to fix i suggested them fixed because they worked before but not now and the first map is buses_from_hell_redux. Thats how i know the mg server it crashes. We'll be on a completely different map ill get the connection problem popup(red) and go to find server and it will come up with buses_from_hell_redux as the current map and i reconnect to it on that map.

btw the two maps which dont work(blocks dont come out the middle and smash things anymore) are:
mg_3k_smash_lego_copter
mg_3k_smash_redux
Update: Just made a CSS Server and played these two maps and they worked fine so it must be a problem with the MG server here that the maps are broken!!!
TheBoss Wrote:Update: Just made a CSS Server and played these two maps and they worked fine so it must be a problem with the MG server here that the maps are broken!!!
they are working fine, and played with him..
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
also Boss STOP DOUBLE POSTING! thanks!
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.