Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Night Watch HQ.
y denied ru????
[Image: mrpa43.png]
♪ ♫✌ ...Dℝ aGoℕ ...✌ ♪ ♫ Wrote:y denied ru????
Sorry bro, politics... I think you're decent person anyway.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
ruplayer Wrote:
♪ ♫✌ ...Dℝ aGoℕ ...✌ ♪ ♫ Wrote:y denied ru????
Sorry bro, politics... I think you're decent person anyway.
What do you have against AngryAnimals?
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
silly Wrote:What do you have against AngryAnimals?
This is our clan recruitment thread, I don't have to explain our decision to you.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]

1. потому что изначально наш клан был сделан как (истребители АА)
2. потому что у вас в клане школоло и я даже был свидетелем как из вашего клана админ шлепал игрока с другой команды который был camper а потом выгнал его, а на форуме меня обвиняли в этом!
3. потому что вы считаете себя выше всех (вы животные) я не знаю из вашего клана не одного нормально человека!

мы те кто поставит вас на место, хоть нас еще и мало

4. у вас в клане играют читеры

5. ваш клан был ошибкой  ;D  ;D
Night Watch Rulez!
[Image: x_0e46e8c9.jpg]
[Image: x_b9cdfbfe.jpg]
Macka Wrote:

2. потому что у вас в клане школоло и я даже был свидетелем как из вашего клана админ шлепал игрока с другой команды который был camper а потом выгнал его, а на форуме меня обвиняли в этом!
3. потому что вы считаете себя выше всех (вы животные) я не знаю из вашего клана не одного нормально человека!

1) Dumb reason
2) You were wrongfully accused by a camper and you blame an entire clan for that? If the player was camping as you claim, then the admin rightfully slapped them.
3) No, we don't. You really don't put us in your place, and in fact most of your original members used to say that clans were the dumbest things around.
4) No, we don't cheat.
5) How was it a mistake? Hell, I don't even remember you from the old days, and I don't even remember playing with you now. We're not a clan in your typical sense, if you remember the old days you can remember why Angry was created along with every other single clan iteration in War-Lords. Since you weren't around, I'll enlighten you.

First iteration: PHYS~. Original members: Sporkis, Hydro, SammyTheBull, Myself, Lil' Bean (Rabbit). We formed up around February of 2011. We wanted to scrim with each other.
After this, Sporkis and Hydro kicked out Bean for some odd reason and we continued under SinisterKidz and other shit. Sporkis and Hydro had a fight, and they split. Sporkis had his own thing. Hydro and Bean created Massappeal. Hydro and Bean had a fight and Bean split to create AngryAnimals.

At this point Sporkis was banned, so his clan died. Hydro and Bean hated each other but most of their members (save for a few) got along. Hydro got his admin removed, went on a crazy fit, and MassAppeal died. Most of the members went to AA.

At this point, most of the members, myself included, went to AA. AA was created for a group of wL regulars to have fun, and to have a consistent group to scrim against. No one gave a shit about politics, or shit like that. It was created because people wanted to chill with each other. None of the original AA's took shit seriously and clan tags were just there to show who had been around for a long time.

---

I'm fucking sick and tired of the bullshit that your members hold against AngryAnimals. It's fucking bullshit, just because your leaders and disagreed with some of our leaders doesn't mean you hold a grudge against the entire group. It's bullshit, it's immature, and it's childish. Grow the fuck up. Most of our members get along with each other. RU and I don't hate each other, Spartan and I don't hate each other, the list goes on. We're not some group that thinks OMG WE'RE AN AWESOME CLAN. We're just here to have fun with each other.

It's simply a group of regulars on the War-Lords servers that gamed together and had fun. There isn't some elitist bullshit, and if someone starts saying that there is, let us know and we'll take care of it. That's not what AA is for, it's for people who have a good time on wL to stay connected on Teamspeak and for the group to grow via friends and scrimming.

I admit AA is def. growing past the original amount and I have no clue on who is admitting the random players in. Still, grow the fuck up Macka.

Anyways, we knew that being ex-AA was one of your rules. So you probably should kick out Goon and Bananaman who both rep our tag. Or force them to leave AA.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller Wrote:
Macka Wrote:

1) Dumb reason
2) You were wrongfully accused by a camper and you blame an entire clan for that? If the player was camping as you claim, then the admin rightfully slapped them.
3) No, we don't. You really don't put us in your place, and in fact most of your original members used to say that clans were the dumbest things around.
4) No, we don't cheat.
5) How was it a mistake? Hell, I don't even remember you from the old days, and I don't even remember playing with you now. We're not a clan in your typical sense, if you remember the old days you can remember why Angry was created along with every other single clan iteration in War-Lords. Since you weren't around, I'll enlighten you.

First iteration: PHYS~. Original members: Sporkis, Hydro, SammyTheBull, Myself, Lil' Bean (Rabbit). We formed up around February of 2011. We wanted to scrim with each other.
After this, Sporkis and Hydro kicked out Bean for some odd reason and we continued under SinisterKidz and other shit. Sporkis and Hydro had a fight, and they split. Sporkis had his own thing. Hydro and Bean created Massappeal. Hydro and Bean had a fight and Bean split to create AngryAnimals.

At this point Sporkis was banned, so his clan died. Hydro and Bean hated each other but most of their members (save for a few) got along. Hydro got his admin removed, went on a crazy fit, and MassAppeal died. Most of the members went to AA.

At this point, most of the members, myself included, went to AA. AA was created for a group of wL regulars to have fun, and to have a consistent group to scrim against. No one gave a shit about politics, or shit like that. It was created because people wanted to chill with each other. None of the original AA's took shit seriously and clan tags were just there to show who had been around for a long time.

---

I'm fucking sick and tired of the bullshit that your members hold against AngryAnimals. It's fucking bullshit, just because your leaders and disagreed with some of our leaders doesn't mean you hold a grudge against the entire group. It's bullshit, it's immature, and it's childish. Grow the fuck up. Most of our members get along with each other. RU and I don't hate each other, Spartan and I don't hate each other, the list goes on. We're not some group that thinks OMG WE'RE AN AWESOME CLAN. We're just here to have fun with each other.

It's simply a group of regulars on the War-Lords servers that gamed together and had fun. There isn't some elitist bullshit, and if someone starts saying that there is, let us know and we'll take care of it. That's not what AA is for, it's for people who have a good time on wL to stay connected on Teamspeak and for the group to grow via friends and scrimming.

I admit AA is def. growing past the original amount and I have no clue on who is admitting the random players in. Still, grow the fuck up Macka.

Anyways, we knew that being ex-AA was one of your rules. So you probably should kick out Goon and Bananaman who both rep our tag. Or force them to leave AA.
flame O.O
More like a truth, and counter response.

Note: this isn't a response to RU's requirement that you can't be in AA and Nightwatch. I don't care about that. And it's about Macka's justification, response, and overall attitude and responses to AA. It needs to stop. Yes, on both sides but it goes too far.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Thread watching! Yay!
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

ruplayer Wrote:Popeye - APPROVED (check your steam, welcome to our group)

Dragon - APPROVED

I can't modify 1st message because it's no longer existing profile, one of war-lords moderators that belong to our group can modify it, maybe iSpy. Please remove Neo, Mr.l{@TЭ, Sorber from the list and add ODDFUTUREWOLFGooN!!!!!!!!!!!! and Popeye. Thanks.
Fixed it =P , c'mon ruplayer, his a nice guy. Even though he is in AA, doesn't rreally mean he can't join! W33D and I are in AA and after being in this clan do long there haven't been any issues between me or you or any of the other clan members.