Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Night Watch HQ.
Hey Ruplayer, I wish you luck on your clan. It looks like you are getting people interested in joining. It's always fun to get a group of players that like playing together and building a relationship as a community. True good times. Alot of people don't realize that this is not only about the game and how good you are. It's alot about being social and just having fun as a tight knit group.

Live long and prosper.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
Thanks JayCat.
- - - - - - - - - - -
Not many of us online today, you will be on hold for a little Assasin.
Ruplayer,can you assign another member to administrator because you can be online 24/7.
ruplayer Wrote:Thanks JayCat.
- - - - - - - - - - -
Not many of us online today, you will be on hold for a little Assasin.
ok take your time

BaNaNaMaN Wrote:Also Assassin, the clan tag is a MUST! But not like me, I am very disobedient =P I will get there some time.
lol, you need some discipline so you can know whose your master...hahaha Tongue
Моё мнение не учитывается? может мне выйти?  :-\
Night Watch Rulez!
[Image: x_0e46e8c9.jpg]
[Image: x_b9cdfbfe.jpg]
in game name : HbK|DeNVeR 8)

STEAM ID :  STEAM_0:0:342898445 Smile

ABOUT MY SELF : i have been playing css like 2months according to the stats ,and since  the the server is located in usa, there is a time diffenrce b/w india and usa, its wud be day here in indian time wen the server is ni8 in usa, most probably wud be online  ;D

and have been cheating  Big Grin
HbK|DeNVeR will be there to kill u
ANONYMOUS Wrote:Моё мнение не учитывается? может мне выйти?  :-\

Ты о чём?=) всё учитывается, просто ты не один, я хотел больше людей опросить с нашей группы.
как будто не знаешь что я гуглер и все что я перевожу я потом пытаюсь понять минут 5
Night Watch Rulez!
ANONYMOUS Wrote:
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:is that like a Russian thing?..lol...as long as i can get some true RUSSIAN Vodka first! We call get drunk and Slap me for long time!

Перефразируй, я даже перевод не понял - You dont understand the translation?

является то, что как русская традиция? ха-ха, если я могу получить некоторые истинные РУССКОЙ Водка первым! Мы все можем напиться и шлепать меня за долгое время!

google translator^^ idk how good it is.
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:
ANONYMOUS Wrote:
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:is that like a Russian thing?..lol...as long as i can get some true RUSSIAN Vodka first! We call get drunk and Slap me for long time!

Перефразируй, я даже перевод не понял - You dont understand the translation?

является то, что как русская традиция? ха-ха, если я могу получить некоторые истинные РУССКОЙ Водка первым! Мы все можем напиться и шлепать меня за долгое время!

google translator^^ idk how good it is.

Перевод как раз таки я и не понял  ;D
Night Watch Rulez!