Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How does your workstation/games station looks like?
.::Dre@m$ LIKE A BOSS::. Wrote:i play CoD high and Drunk....
im drunk all the time brooo, i dont even know what im doin here.. hahahahaa 
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:well its not really the plant but its the dried buds of the plant...and yes when i have a good amount like that i do.
Send me some Tongue

The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
.::Dre@m$ LIKE A BOSS::. Wrote:
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:well its not really the plant but its the dried buds of the plant...and yes when i have a good amount like that i do.
Send me some Tongue

The White House
Washington, DC 20500
WTF.. looooooool ^^
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Here's mine;
[Image: 1jkvua.jpg]

And now for half-assed specs because I'm too lazy to get the full details:

On the left, which is currently loading MS Visual Studio 2010 in behind playing 'Bad Teacher', I run Windows XP 32-bit, with a 2xCore 2.6Ghtz and 2 gigs of ram, GeForce Something, it's 256mb, does me well for CS - Source and most other games I play (minecraft, etc).

On the right (Which is currently blasting 'Devin Townsend Project - Juular'), I run Linux Mint 9 XFCE, 64-bit. Quad Core @ 2.3Ghz, 4gb ram, Sapphire Radeon HD 4770 (512mb) gfx. I only keep the graphics in this one because it won't fit in my other computer, nor do I believe the power supply could handle it.

That red thing there in the middle to the left of the mug is a Ningendo3Ds, as you can see I love rocking the old Zelda 64 remake, and some flash cards I've purchased over time for modding (iEvolution and M3i Zero Gmp-z003).

It's a corner desk but I didn't bother to include the rest of it as it gets messy with beer bottles Wink
=D
Helices Wrote:Here's mine;
[Image: 1jkvua.jpg]

And now for half-assed specs because I'm too lazy to get the full details:

On the left, which is currently loading MS Visual Studio 2010 in behind playing 'Bad Teacher', I run Windows XP 32-bit, with a 2xCore 2.6Ghtz and 2 gigs of ram, GeForce Something, it's 256mb, does me well for CS - Source and most other games I play (minecraft, etc).

On the right (Which is currently blasting 'Devin Townsend Project - Juular'), I run Linux Mint 9 XFCE, 64-bit. Quad Core @ 2.3Ghz, 4gb ram, Sapphire Radeon HD 4770 (512mb) gfx. I only keep the graphics in this one because it won't fit in my other computer, nor do I believe the power supply could handle it.

That red thing there in the middle to the left of the mug is a Ningendo3Ds, as you can see I love rocking the old Zelda 64 remake, and some flash cards I've purchased over time for modding (iEvolution and M3i Zero Gmp-z003).

It's a corner desk but I didn't bother to include the rest of it as it gets messy with beer bottles Wink
=D

I like the Homo Sapiens one.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
.::Dre@m$ LIKE A BOSS::. Wrote:
Send me some Tongue

The White House
Washington, DC 20500
WTF.. looooooool ^^

... they would smoke it too...lol
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:catt is molly. <3 prop125
Dude WTF, CRT sux!, & that cat looks like something just came out from the dumpster lol  :Smile
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
dont flame me boy i report you!
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:dont flame me boy i report you!
8)
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
heres my desktop Smile i love black color stuff,. you can tell ;P

1.http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/444/anbu2e.jpg/
2.http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/50 ... 75403.jpg/

[Image: 20110118175403.jpg]

[Image: anbu2e.jpg]