Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm rich biatch~Ruplayer~Eternal
Well i have been work a shit load doing odd jobs and fixing computers and everything and made a good 5-6 grand the last 9 months. and the how point of this post is.. if i donated 4 grand to the site what would you do with it?
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
Re: Donate

.::Dre@m$::. Wrote:Well i have been work a shit load doing odd jobs and fixing computers and everything and made a good 5-6 grand the last 9 months. and the how point of this post is.. if i donated 4 grand to the site what would you do with it?
they will probably invite their girlfriends, and go out in a date.
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]

MindHACKer Wrote:
.::Dre@m$::. Wrote:Well i have been work a shit load doing odd jobs and fixing computers and everything and made a good 5-6 grand the last 9 months. and the how point of this post is.. if i donated 4 grand to the site what would you do with it?
they will probably invite their girlfriends, and go out in a date.
well they might use it for good thing, but they might for themselves as @mindhacker just said ^^
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]

I personally wouldn't accept that kind of money. It would most likely go towards more servers in any case. If you still feel the urge to help you can click those things in the MOTD.

Dreams how old are you?
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ

you could get yourself a girlfriend. I heard those kind of games are fun as well.

but to be honest, a war-lords tourney with prize money/ Razer or Steelseries Equipments would be cool.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.

You're 13, and you've earned 5-6 grand?!?!
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi

silly Wrote:
You're 13, and you've earned 5-6 grand?!?!
Working my ass off...

3:30-9:00pm on the week

12:30-5:00pm on the weekend

making $5 a hour workin
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~

13 y.o. = no bills, no rent, no cars, no gas, no nothing basically, even 5 bucks an hour is a big money for 13 y.o.

donations of that amount are iffy unless we can absolutely verify the source. all money goes towards maintaining the community, buying servers and bandwidth ect. we don't take donations and put them into our own pocket.