Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is JackAss(26reg)? I really am wondering who banned me a while ago on snipers server.
James Wrote:Who is JackAss(26reg)? I really am wondering who banned me a while ago on snipers server.
try to find out here--->  http://wls.gameme.com/search?q=JackAss% ... ll&x=0&y=0

and why did u get banned?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
He doesn't go by that name on the forums but he is active. Let's see if he replies to you.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
James Wrote:Who is JackAss(26reg)? I really am wondering who banned me a while ago on snipers server.
try to find out here--->  http://wls.gameme.com/search?q=JackAss% ... ll&x=0&y=0

and why did u get banned?

Im not banned. This was a few weeks. But I was told to just wait it out. I just want to make sure it does not effect my admin app. I'm pretty sure it was macka abusing his power I just have no proof. I just want to know who and why. That is all.
JayCat Wrote:He doesn't go by that name on the forums but he is active. Let's see if he replies to you.
lol even if he replays to him he wont understand lol
Assassin Wrote:
JayCat Wrote:He doesn't go by that name on the forums but he is active. Let's see if he replies to you.
lol even if he replays to him he wont understand lol

lol yeah! he will reply to in russian! Big Grin
This ban was like a warning signal, by starting this thread you can get banned again... better ask mods to close it before it's too late.
ruplayer Wrote:This ban was like a warning signal, by starting this thread you can get banned again... better ask mods to close it before it's too late.

Really? Even though I have done nothing wrong?

EDIT: Well w/e idgaf. I just figure since it was a ban that shouldn't have happened I would like it to be noticed. I understand it was a while back it takes precedence that I was not in the wrong for anything whatsoever and it was an unjustified ban by someone who will not reveal themselves. FIN. /thread
James Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:This ban was like a warning signal, by starting this thread you can get banned again... better ask mods to close it before it's too late.

Really? Even though I have done nothing wrong?

EDIT: Well w/e idgaf. I just figure since it was a ban that shouldn't have happened I would like it to be noticed. I understand it was a while back it takes precedence that I was not in the wrong for anything whatsoever and it was an unjustified ban by someone who will not reveal themselves. FIN. /thread
Do you wish to move your thread to admin abuse section? Till then it wont be noticed...
Why are you complaining when you said idgaf?