Total 8 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Racial Comments
When somebody ask me:
- What do you think about gays?
I normally answer:
- It's their problem.

Nothing is wrong with gays on war-lords servers or here on forums, we're all part of this community.
ruplayer Wrote:When somebody ask me:
- What do you think about gays?
I normally answer:
- It's their problem.

Nothing is wrong with gays on war-lords servers or here on forums, we're all part of this community.
I agree 100%
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
I'll go ahead and move this to the flamez... o.o
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

This is in Flamez now then?

OP, you're an illiterate troll. Go fuck yourself, you homophobe.
If you read this, you suck.
MindHACKer Wrote:I wasn't defending any one, & btw you b!tch like a wh0re, can't you speak with more Polite manners!
don't bother flaming, its not even the right section.
p.s: you gave a bad impression about u already.

Who said I was referring to you protecting anyone. I was referring to the guy who made the thread you nark. I don't have a problem with you neptune. You're a cool guy. I was just joking about the comment you made so take a chill pill. I just like people like juke who protect people who don't need the protecting because they can defend themselves. I have seem some pretty feisty gays.
James Wrote:
MindHACKer Wrote:I wasn't defending any one, & btw you b!tch like a wh0re, can't you speak with more Polite manners!
don't bother flaming, its not even the right section.
p.s: you gave a bad impression about u already.

Who said I was referring to you protecting anyone. I was referring to the guy who made the thread you nark. I don't have a problem with you neptune. You're a cool guy. I was just joking about the comment you made so take a chill pill. I just like people like juke who protect people who don't need the protecting because they can defend themselves. I have seem some pretty feisty gays.

Now it's time for Neptun to kiss your ass...watch.
I go both ways on occasion. G3t@m3br0
ruplayer Wrote:No Problem =)

It's called discrimination, not racism, gay people can be any race.

So riddle me this..... If you have a gay trans-Gender what are they? gay or lesbian...... :o
"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all." - General James N. Mattis

3/5 GET SOME!
DandyAndy Wrote:

So riddle me this..... If you have a gay trans-Gender what are they? gay or lesbian...... :o

Mutants.
DandyAndy Wrote:

Bisexual?
If you read this, you suck.