Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Played with RED7EAGLE and Assassin
I can't scrim during work hours. Besides, jr is at school.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
no, seriosly, i know that red7eagle don't have a steam but he still was scrimming with you!  :o
How old is JayCat Jr now? 10-8 by Jr? Assassin and RED7EAGLE must be embarrassed.
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:How old is JayCat Jr now? 10-8 by Jr? Assassin and RED7EAGLE must be embarrassed.
hes 12 years old, and hes been playing since he was 3 years old there is a pic of him when he was 3 playing in the first post, on the other hand ive been playing for 3 months now lol, but dont underestimate him hes good, but when i scrimed with him later on a 5vs5 he got owned lol  Big Grin
}{@K@P Wrote:no, seriosly, i know that red7eagle don't have a steam but he still was scrimming with you!  :o
lol man i have the steam i just don't have the game on steam xD
RED7EAGLE Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:no, seriosly, i know that red7eagle don't have a steam but he still was scrimming with you!  :o

yeah, thanks for correcting me Big Grin but how did you get to the scrim?  :o
}{@K@P Wrote:
RED7EAGLE Wrote:

if you read what jay said you would have understood we were missing in custom maps and i challenged jay and then he said he will bring jr. to play and everything just happened Smile
Assassin Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:
RED7EAGLE Wrote:

if you read what jay said you would have understood we were missing in custom maps and i challenged jay and then he said he will bring jr. to play and everything just happened Smile

yes like a** said and also after we challenged jay we went to teamspeak to manage things....and thats it Big Grin
[Image: j91o7heaj5c9bj5axp5.jpg]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
ROFL dude!!
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]