Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
War-Lords on FACEBOOK?
I, The Rival Wrote:Maybe just PM him on the forums? Not sure if he'd want his Facebook link given out on the forums :|
so i need the link of his profile here; to PM him.. lol
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Pretty easy to find.
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:Pretty easy to find.
looolzz thanks broo; ill do it right now, before i leave to bed ahaha  TY MAN

DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
Eternal Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
KŋÏğĦ‘tRìĐě® Wrote:Yea it was made a lonnnnggg ass time ago. I think it was Josh. He is(i think he still) one of the admins of the forum in here.
but it looks like no-one is taking care of it..  SOME ADMIN TELL ME IF I CAN CREATE A NEW ONE OR NOT PLEAASEEE?? lol im always on fb, WL forum and of course in GAME.. lol (PLEASE ANSWER ME)

Message Josh on the forum and ask him if he can like promote you to administrate the current group on Facebook.
ohh ok.. can u give the link of his profile? cause it might be more thhan one josh.. lol

Well I said to just PM him on the forum, not on FB.  :o Idk his FB.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Eternal Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
Eternal Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
KŋÏğĦ‘tRìĐě® Wrote:Yea it was made a lonnnnggg ass time ago. I think it was Josh. He is(i think he still) one of the admins of the forum in here.
but it looks like no-one is taking care of it..  SOME ADMIN TELL ME IF I CAN CREATE A NEW ONE OR NOT PLEAASEEE?? lol im always on fb, WL forum and of course in GAME.. lol (PLEASE ANSWER ME)

Message Josh on the forum and ask him if he can like promote you to administrate the current group on Facebook.
ohh ok.. can u give the link of his profile? cause it might be more thhan one josh.. lol

Well I said to just PM him on the forum, not on FB.  :o Idk his FB.
lol i did it broo and THANK YOU.. =D

I doubt he will answer here, i'll ask him on aim. Big Grin
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
KŋÏğĦ‘tRìĐě® Wrote:I doubt he will answer here, i'll ask him on aim. Big Grin
ok and TY buddy  Big Grin Big Grin