Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What binds do you use?
bind "v" "buy_awp"
I don't play a lot with awp, but I know it can be useful for some players, b - 4 - 6 takes longer. 
bind "i" "say_team nominate"
this one is helpful when I see someone hit nominate and about to choose the map, I hit "i" and nominate any map before other player choose it. You can always hit "i" again and change the map you want, it will still be the first on the list.

If you record it over and over last demo you recorded will be wtfhax, then wtfhax_1, wtfhax_2,....wtfhax_4, I think after wtfhax_4 it overwrites the first wtfhax, so be sure whenever you get a good demo stop it, minimize your game and change name wtfhax.dem to name_of_your_cheater.dem.

Please share all binds that you use in game, so maybe someone find them helpful.
I use bind f2 "say_team !zspawn" to spawn when i have just joined a round late.
& bind f3 "say_team !ztele" to teleport when im stuck, or fell into a hole or to dodge a zombie.
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
bind f +ultimate
bind c "say shopmenu"
bind x "say tome5"
bind v kill
ruplayer Wrote:bind "i" "say_team nominate"
this one is helpful when I see someone hit nominate and about to choose the map, I hit "i" and nominate any map before other player choose it. You can always hit "i" again and change the map you want, it will still be the first on the list.

Wait, you do that because you know everyones just going to hit 2 and the map you want will be voted in? That's pretty lame :|

My binds change all the time, but I use this format to organise them in my autoexec :

Code:
//Keybinds For Talking

////Numberpad (0-9)

bind "kp_ins" //0
bind "kp_end" //1
bind "kp_downarrow"  //2
bind "kp_pgdn" //3
bind "kp_leftarrow" //4
bind "kp_5" //5
bind "kp_rightarrow" //6
bind "kp_home" //7
bind "kp_uparrow" //8
bind "kp_pgup" //9

////Numberpad (other Keys)

bind "kp_slash"  // /
bind "kp_del"  //delete

Those are all of the button names for the keypad. It's a pretty useless part of the keyboard, so I usually just load it up with "say" commands like "BADE" or "nope.avi". I don't really spam them though, unlikes that kid who is always like "butt secks". It's just nice to have that little template in your autoexec, so if you ever need to bind anything, you can just type it in there.
If you read this, you suck.
Yes I do this because I know that people will vote for first possible choice. What is lame about it? Maybe you meant to say lame that people actually hit #2 all the time? But I've done nothing lame.
i used to use this ''bind MWHEELUP +jump'' but now i want to bind ''lol'' and ''you have been assassinted'' to a key lol Tongue
ruplayer Wrote:Yes I do this because I know that people will vote for first possible choice. What is lame about it? Maybe you meant to say lame that people actually hit #2 all the time? But I've done nothing lame.

You're exploiting the way that the maps get lined up after being nominated, especially since you added that bit about re-nominating it just so it gets to the top. That's pretty fucking cheap for an admin.
If you read this, you suck.
Guys?How do you bind a key?
I, The Rival Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:Yes I do this because I know that people will vote for first possible choice. What is lame about it? Maybe you meant to say lame that people actually hit #2 all the time? But I've done nothing lame.

You're exploiting the way that the maps get lined up after being nominated, especially since you added that bit about re-nominating it just so it gets to the top. That's pretty fucking cheap for an admin.
Ha-ha, the way you take is very wrong. I don't abuse my admin status when I nominate maps. It's not cheap, it would be cheap if I just change map that I want by using my admin... I don't normally play more then 1-1.5 hours, So I can nominate 3-4 maps out of whatever amount of maps we have, I don't nerd 24/7 on the same 5 maps, + you can't nominate the map that you played recently. So I don't even see why are you trippin...

It's cheap to call me cheap after you resigned your admin and used explanation that "you can no longer take troll attacks", because at least I still deal with it.

Peace?
Code:
bind "KP_DOWNARROW" "buy awp"
bind "KP_UPARROW" "buy m4a1; buy ak47"
bind "KP_SLASH" "buy defuser; buy vesthelm; buy deagle; buy flashbang; buy flashbang; buy hegrenade; buy smokegrenade"
bind "[" "voice_enable 1"
bind "]" "voice_enable 0"
bind "\" "ignorerad"
bind "ENTER" "sm_admin"

alias bhop "bind mwheeldown +jump; bind mwheelup +jump; bind Space +jump; bind ALT norm"
alias norm "bind mwheeldown invprev; bind mwheelup invnext; bind Space +jump; bind ALT bhop"
bind "ALT" "bhop"

bind "F5" "rcon zb_record"
bind "F6" "rcon exec server.cfg; rcon zb_stoprecord"
bind "K" "rcon zb_ko3"
bind "L" "rcon zb_lo3"