Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Wilk-Walling
Wilk (I forget the rest of his name)
Walling and possible aim bot toggle

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AUUIUYYT

39 seconds - automatically aims at the enemy in window

1:53 - automatically aims at enemy on roof

2:27 - pay attention how enemy in cubby makes no sound, but Wilk not only prefires, but directly shoots at enemy before turning the corner

if you pay attention to chat, a myriad of ppl also notice his hacking and begin the votebanning process.
[Image: tumblr_m8wz8pZhho1qe7ttxo1_500.jpg]
Thanks for the report, I'll check the demo in a sec. Next time be sure to include the Steam ID.

Also, I suggest using mediafire because megaupload is blocked in certain countries.

Update:
BANNED
yea i was thinking about media fire too, also because you dont have to wait to download. will do in the future
[Image: tumblr_m8wz8pZhho1qe7ttxo1_500.jpg]
Riser` Wrote:Thanks for the report, I'll check the demo in a sec. Next time be sure to include the Steam ID.

Also, I suggest using mediafire because megaupload is blocked in certain countries.

Update:
BANNED
Malaysia Internet Standards...
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
Riser` Wrote:Thanks for the report, I'll check the demo in a sec. Next time be sure to include the Steam ID.

Update:
BANNED

-LOCKED-
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]