Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full Game Is Out
Just updated my Minecraft client now, and I saw it updated to the full version! Will the Minecraft server be updated to the new version? I am very excited to play now, but I am not sure what mode would be best (probably Survival, right?). It's the weekend, so perfect time for grinding some Minecraft Big Grin
If you read this, you suck.
Gl.
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
I, The Rival Wrote:Just updated my Minecraft client now, and I saw it updated to the full version! Will the Minecraft server be updated to the new version? I am very excited to play now, but I am not sure what mode would be best (probably Survival, right?). It's the weekend, so perfect time for grinding some Minecraft Big Grin
Do I need to buy the game to play on the war-lords server? If so, it'll probably take me a week or two. But I really want to give it a go.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
apparently there's an adventure mode Big Grin
I did not know how to re-size my signature so I'm not going to use it.
I still dont know how mincraft play and how its updates..............
(like css ?)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
silly Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:Just updated my Minecraft client now, and I saw it updated to the full version! Will the Minecraft server be updated to the new version? I am very excited to play now, but I am not sure what mode would be best (probably Survival, right?). It's the weekend, so perfect time for grinding some Minecraft Big Grin
Do I need to buy the game to play on the war-lords server? If so, it'll probably take me a week or two. But I really want to give it a go.

I'm pretty sure that as long as it's a version where you can set your own name, then you should be able to play on WL. I have a pirated copy of it where I can set my own name, and I was able to play on War Lords before the full game was released.

JoKL Wrote:apparently there's an adventure mode Big Grin

I think they are constantly adding bits of the Adventure Update since 1.8. I am yet to see an actual mode called "Adventure Mode", all I can see is Survival, Survival (Hardcore) and Creative.

Knowpain Wrote:I still dont know how mincraft play and how its updates..............
(like css ?)

Yeah it just updated. The best thing you can do is buy it and download it now (or download it without paying, that's your choice) and just play some Single Player to get used to it for a bit.
rofl i need to buy it.. i have a "cracked version"
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
Was playing around on Creative mode today (on single player) and the changes are pretty cool! I like the Snow Golems Big Grin The Endermen scared the shit out of me! So far just making a little log cabin in the snow, surrounded by my Snow Golems Big Grin Dunno what to do next, as I don't really feel like making a mine (no point in Creative Mode), so maybe just going to make a farm and breed cows or something? Feels good man Big Grin
What's great about this game? How can it have no "pew pews"?
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Okay I hate Minecraft now.
I wish its just beta version forever.
After the full version there will be no more updates. :<
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.