Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  BAN HIM!
NAME:hype^#corruption
REASON:Aimbotting
SERVER:SNIPERS
STEAM ID:STEAM_0:0:33384374
LINK TO DOWNLOAD:http://www.mediafire.com/?g7aa13l2dpwzdn9
IN ADDITION:[size=120]If u think he ins't hacking; he should be banned at least for INAPPOPRIATE LANGUAGE.[/size]
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
You really should give a tick of where you want people to begin watching. hypr^ is a well known frequenter of war-lords servers and does exceptionally well on most maps. I didn't watch the demo all the way because within the first few minutes I saw he was playing like his usual self. He talks a lot of shit but he can back it up.
I saw the demo and I didn't find anything about hacking. But I found that he talks too much and calling other players "fucker" or "suck my dick". I think he deserves a 1 day ban for inappropriate language.
}{@K@P Wrote:I saw the demo and I didn't find anything about hacking. But I found that he talks too much and calling other players "fucker" or "suck my dick". I think he deserves a 1 day ban for inappropriate language.
and ''NIGG...'' word

DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:I saw the demo and I didn't find anything about hacking. But I found that he talks too much and calling other players "fucker" or "suck my dick". I think he deserves a 1 day ban for inappropriate language.
and ''NIGG...'' word

haha, there are other hurt feelings words that he said like "you can't play that good", "your mom.....", but you got my point  8)
}{@K@P Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
and ''NIGG...'' word

haha, there are other hurt feelings words that he said like "you can't play that good", "your mom.....", but you got my point  8)
off course lool

ok, we need admins to reply on this  :o
dude it hasnt even been 24 hours since the 1st post...we will get to it when we can. Chill out.
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
Not a hacker (one of the top snipers). Don't know about how he treats other players though.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
silly Wrote:Not a hacker (one of the top snipers). Don't know about how he treats other players though.

lol he "treats" other players well