Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Helmut - Blatant Cheating on Scrim Server
He should cheat, his team is currently 0-6 I believe in ESEA int. He blows.
jowy Wrote:He should cheat, his team is currently 0-6 I believe in ESEA int. He blows.
his team didnt implore the smokes usefully lmao Tongue
Assassin Wrote:
jowy Wrote:He should cheat, his team is currently 0-6 I believe in ESEA int. He blows.
his team didnt implore the smokes usefully lmao Tongue

LOL
If you read this, you suck.

Correct.  After being unable to play the first 4 games on my other team, I left them and joined Voltron, an 0-5 team with 2 players on the roster just so I'd have a team to play on until I find something better.  If you notice, I top fragged in the ONLY match for them I played (a 16-3 loss). 

Oh, and they're 0-7 now. I didn't play.
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
helmut^ Wrote:

Correct.  After being unable to play the first 4 games on my other team, I left them and joined Voltron, an 0-5 team with 2 players on the roster just so I'd have a team to play on until I find something better.  If you notice, I top fragged in the ONLY match for them I played (a 16-3 loss). 

Oh, and they're 0-7 now. I didn't play.
Don't worry helmut^, I'm sure you guys will get some ffw. Congrats on the 7 rws.