Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Try to fix the god damn servers PLZ
M. Bison Wrote:You can't block these kind of attacks with a firewall. The only way to win against them is to have a connection that exceeds the maximum throughput of the DDoS. What this means is that we'd have to upgrade our servers with larger pipes which will cost us more money to maintain each month. If you'd like us to try to do something like this then feel free to donate. If we generate enough donations towards this cause than we might do it.
Is it possible to redirect the packets to somewhere else?
Because we can redirect it to Mindhacker since he's willing to take one for the team.
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
FenKeN Wrote:Is it possible to redirect the packets to somewhere else?
Because we can redirect it to Mindhacker since he's willing to take one for the team.
you know i was about to suggest the same for you, before u edit your post LOL
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
MindHACKer Wrote:you know i was about to suggest the same for you, before u edit your post LOL
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvdf5n-zI14[/youtube]
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
MindHACKer Wrote:I'm so angry!!
you may ask why?
Ill tell you:
It's because there is absolutely no reason for the terrible lagging!!!!! i searched and searched and searched, but god damn it, Its not LOGICAL!!!! it shouldn't lag!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn i lost my rank too.
(("Es ist nicht Logisch!!!"))
MAN WE'RE IN THE SAME BOAT!! PLSS FIX THE DAMN SERVERS
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:MAN WE'RE IN THE SAME BOAT!! PLSS FIX THE DAMN SERVERS
Did you even read? Guess not...
FenKeN Wrote:Quoting *nope* video...
HEHEHE lol the comments are hilarious.
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
Nerpy ! turn your head on sniper server...............
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]